Introduction

I would have never imagined to be in this place right now. In a dark apartment, hiding from the world. This was a result of my actions. I am off the grid because of some stupid mistake. It's been several months all by myself and I decided that he has probably forgot about me. It was time to move on in life, get a degree, and get a new job. I was going to go to my dad's college, Yale University. I have always wanted to be a Doctor. My dad was one, a great doctor.

When I was little, my mom passed away from cancer. Growing up with a single dad made me a bit of a tomboy. I started taking self defense classes when I was 15 years old after I got robbed. I really enjoyed them, so I started taking martial arts, karate, and more classes. I got really good, but I quit when I found out that my dad had a heart attack. He pulled through it miraculously. I started focusing more on school to go to Yale and make him happy. He was really sick though, and he had another heart attack and passed away. I was devastated, and I couldn't get out of bed. I was in the darkest place in my life. I started buying drugs with the money that I didn't have, from a dangerous man that my friends warned me about. Then the man found out, I owed him millions of dollars. He got furious and threatened to kill me.

One evening I was walking to my house and I heard footsteps behind me. I dropped my purse and looked behind me, there was a man with a knife in his hand. He had hired an assassin to kill me. Of course I turned around and beat him up. I told him to never come at me again. (At this point we were in an alley) I sliced his cheek with his knife, and ran away. This was serious, I told my best friend that I had to run away. My dream at Yale and friendships were ruined because of a stupid mistake that I had made.

Now I am here, packing up my few clothes, gun, and other necessities. I needed to fulfill my dream of my father's college. I needed to turn my life around and make it wonderful. I had to get that money, to save that wonderful life that has yet to come.