Spooky scary bats

(Since it's Halloween ill post this one now! Happy Halloween everyone!! : D)

On a chilly Halloween night, Gotham City was adorned with eerie decorations and spooky spirits. Batman and Robin decided to let Joker go out with them for a night of trick-or-treating. Dressed in their Halloween costumes, they set out into the dark streets.

Batman, still in his cape and cowl was also wearing a fake set of vampire teeth, to try and seem like he was dressing up as a vampire. Even though, technically he always looked like one, since he was a bat. Joker was in a werewolf costume, wearing ears and everything. Robin had on a zombie outfit, though still wore his glasses.

Technically, batman was just not wanting to dress up really and stay in his bat suit. While Robin, wanted to dress up for Halloween, taking off his suit for the night. Joker also wanted a break and decided to take off his purple suit and wear a wolf outfit.

As they went from house to house, their candy bags grew heavier with each stop. Laughter and mischief filled the air, and even Batman couldn't resist enjoying the holiday festivities with his companions. He loved seeing the happy face on his son as he got a huge candy bar from one of the houses. Joker giggling happily as he looked into robins bag.

However, their fun was cut short when the Bat-signal shone brightly in the night sky. A crime was in progress, and Batman knew he had to answer the call of duty. Robin and Joker were disappointed, looking between each other and then back at batman. They realized that he needed to go but didn't want him to.

"I'm sorry, guys, I have to go," Batman said, his voice tinged with regret. Robin and Joker pouted, but they nodded in understanding. "We'll wait for you at Wayne Manor," Robin said, trying to hide his disappointment. Joker smiled sadly, holding robins hand.

Batman nodded back to them then swiftly disappeared into the night, leaving Robin and Joker to continue their trick-or-treating adventure. As they made their way to the rest of the houses, Joker was more than willing to take charge and make sure Robin had the best Halloween experience possible.

Joker chuckled mischievously as he dinged on the doorbell to one house. Robin standing right next to him, holding out his candy. He turned to Robin, a huge grin on his face, "watch this!" He exclaimed before turning back to the opening door.

The door opened and an old woman answered, she smiled down at Robin and Joker, not recognizing the clown Prince of crime thanks to his costume. "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give us something good to eat!" Joker chanted, holding out his candy bag. The lady chuckled and handed him a pile of candy from her bowl.

Robins eyes widened and he watched as she gave him a lot of candy as well. Joker yelled a thank you to her and quickly skipped away to the next house, Robin quickly following behind. "Wow, Joker! That was awesome! You got us so much candy!" He exclaimed happily, Joker smirked over at Robin.

He nodded, "mhm! And I got a bunch of other tricks up my sleeve too!" He told him, quickly running to the next house. Robin followed quickly behind him, getting ready to see what other tricks joker had in store for getting more candy.

Joker continued to put on a show and get more candy at each house, Robin helping him. They continued to fill their candy bags with a ton of sweets! one house had a 'take one' bowl out on there front porch. Joker smirked over at Robin mischievously, Robins eyes widened over at him. "Joker..." he said softly, knowing what he was gonna do.

Joker quickly grabbed a hand full of candy from the bowl and placed it all in his bag, then grabbed some more and put them in robins bag. Robin frowned deeply at this, seeing the sign and knowing that they shouldn't be taking this much.

By the time they were done, their candy bags were overflowing with sugary delights. Joker opened his bag and showed Robin all the treats he collected, Robin smiled back at him and showed him the treats he got. Joker looked through his bag and pulled out some Reese peanut butter cups.

Joker turned to Robin and showed him the candy, "I'm gonna save these for batsy! I know how much he likes them" he says chuckling softly. Robin smiled brightly back at joker and nodded, "great! Yeah, Padre really likes Reese, I don't know why" he says shrugging a little.  (Please tell me someone got this-)

Back at Wayne Manor, Batman returned to find the living room filled with the sweet scent of candy and the sound of laughter. He was happily surprised to see Robin and Joker sitting together, enjoying their loot, talking with each other. "So, what's your favorite scary movie?" Joker asked him.

Robin thought about it for a moment before smiling happily over at Joker. "I like Halloween town! Ooh but nightmare before Christmas is good too" he said as he opened a Hersheys bar and started to eat it. Joker looked at him confused then laughed and shook his head. "No! I mean like a horror movie! Something scary" joker exclaimed, as he ate a Kit Kat.

Robin made a noise of acknowledgment before smiling over at joker, "oh, I haven't watched many. But probably goosebumps" he said smiling happily. Joker was about to argue with him but sighed and just smiled at him. "Ah, okay I like that one too" "but my favorite would probably be It, or maybe Saw" he said smirking mischievously.

"You guys had fun without me, huh?" Batman teased, a hint of warmth in his voice. Robin and Joker turned to him, surprised he got here so soon. Robin grinned, holding up his candy bag. "We sure did, Batman! Joker was actually really good at getting treats." 

Joker smirked, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "Well, you know me, Batsy. I've got a way with charming people, even on Halloween." Batman couldn't help but chuckle at that, walking over to them. He accepted the treats Joker had saved for him, appreciating the effort behind the gesture.

Joker smiled happily over at him, as he handed the treats over, before turning back to Robin. "Okay, we're gonna watch It then!" He exclaimed happily, Batman quickly grabbed the remote. "Yeah, no I'm not letting Robin watch that" he said seriously, as he looked for something else. Joker frowned a little but let Batman find a good movie for all of them.

Batman eventually found the perfect movie for them all to watch. They all grabbed a blanket and huddled up together, watching Hocus Pocus. Joker at first was kinda upset with the choice but seeing how much Robin wanted to watch it, he accepted the decision.

The night continued on, as they watched the flim and Joker felt batman slowly fall asleep on his shoulder. He smiled softly over at him and leaned against him as he continued to watch the movie with Robin. It had been a very successful Halloween in gotham city, even if batman went off during the night.