HAPPY BAT-DAY!

(Hello again! Another random oneshot this one being about if Batman had a birthday but not his actual birthday)

On a special day in Gotham City, the streets were adorned with decorations and the citizens buzzed with excitement. It was Batman's "birthday," a day dedicated to celebrating the Caped Crusader's heroic deeds and unwavering commitment to protecting the city.

Commissioner Barbara Gordon, who had developed a close bond with Batman both as a friend and the city's police commissioner, took charge of organizing the festivities. City Hall was transformed into a vibrant party venue, with balloons, streamers, and a giant Bat-signal illuminating the night sky.

As the celebration began, the citizens of Gotham gathered around City Hall, eager to wish their beloved Dark Knight a happy "birthday." Robin joined the party, beaming with joy as he stood beside his mentor, Batman. "Wow, batman! This party is awesome!! Do they have one every year?" He asked his Padre curiously.

Batman turned to his adopted son and nodded, "yes, Robin" "This was the day I first started my fight against crime and ever since they have had a party in my honor" he stated proudly, smiling over at the crowd of citizens. Robin smiled and did the same, greeting and waving at the citizens.

The Caped Crusader, usually stoic and reserved, couldn't hide the happiness in his eyes as he appreciated the outpouring of love and admiration from the people he had sworn to protect. Barbara walked over to batman and Robin, smiling at them both.

"Hey, Batman, Robin" she said looking between the two vigilantes. "You enjoying the party?" She asked them, wondering. Robin nodded quickly, while Batman simply smiled, "yeah, how could I not? There all celebrating me" he said proudly. Barbara rolled her eyes but smiled at him, "of course" she said her voice amused.

The night was filled with laughter, music, and joyous chatter. Citizens took turns telling their favorite Batman stories and thanking him for being their guardian angel in times of darkness. Batman listened to the stories and citizens and smiled happily, sometimes sharing his own stories and opinions.

However, as the party reached its peak, an ominous laughter echoed through the night. Joker had crashed the celebration, accompanied by Harley Quinn and a few other villains from his rogue gallery. Their chaotic entrance sent the revelers scattering in fear.

Batman, Robin, Commissioner Gordon, and the police officers stood their ground, ready for whatever the Joker had planned. Batman was suspicious of Joker's intentions, expecting some nefarious plot hidden beneath his façade of generosity. "Hello, gotham citizens! Wow, lovely party you're having here.." Joker exclaimed, walking around the room like he owned the place.

Harley had her mallet in her hands as she followed her puddin as he walked around the city hall. Batman, Robin and Barbara all stood in the middle of the hall, as Joker and the other villains walked towards them. Joker had a genuine smile on his face, as he seemed to be hiding something behind his back.

Much to Batman's surprise, the Joker didn't immediately unleash chaos. Instead, he stepped forward, holding a small wrapped box with a mischievous grin on his face. He presented the gift to Batman, who cautiously accepted it. Barbara prepared her police in case the box had an explosive or something inside.

Batman carefully unwrapped the gift. Inside was a rare and valuable collectible—a limited-edition Batmobile figurine. Batman's jaw dropped, unsure of how to react to this unexpected gesture of kindness from his arch-nemesis. Barbara and Robin were also surprised, the police stopped right in there tracks.

Joker's eyes gleamed with mischief as he explained, "I know it's not my usual style, Batsy, but I figured everyone deserves a special gift on their 'birthday.' Plus, it's the one with all the bells and whistles! Enjoy!" Joker exclaimed, waving a dismissive hand.

Robin raised an eyebrow, and Commissioner Gordon looked puzzled, but Batman couldn't help but find himself slightly touched by the gesture. He realized that in the twisted mind of the Joker, this was his own way of acknowledging Batman's importance in Gotham City.

Batman smiled a little back at Joker, taking the gift. "Uh, thanks" he says softly, awkwardly looking down at the batmobile figure. Joker smiles brightly, "No problem! Happy birthday bats" he says before walking off towards the other rouges, talking with them. Batman places the figure away into his belt.

As the night wore on, Batman, Robin, and the Joker engaged in a strange dance of camaraderie and rivalry. The tension was still there, but beneath it all, there was an unspoken understanding that on this day, they could share a moment of peace. The rouges and the citizens even talked with one another. Barbara still kept her eye on the Rouges though tried to just have fun.

And so, as the sun began to rise, the "birthday" celebration continued with a bittersweet air. The citizens slowly returned, now reassured that their hero, Batman, was indeed enjoying his special day.

Gotham City had witnessed an unusual moment of harmony between the Dark Knight and the Clown Prince of Crime, leaving everyone pondering the complexities of the eternal struggle between good and evil.