Chapter 11

Song for this chapter-:"

Give Me All Of You-Austin Mahone ft.Becky G

——————————————————————————————————————

"Cam,Jane,stop it!"I screamed as Camelia and Janelle tickled me mercilessly on my bed.

"Okay"I heard Arianne say in the background"You might want her too breathe a little or else Maurice will barge in here demanding us to leave the torturing"

Camelia seemed to have understood the consequences as she stopped tickling me and sat on my bed,bursting with laughter.

I rolled my eyes"How funny"

"By the way,Cher,won't you write to your mom?She must be worried sick.You didn't email her since the day you came here"Camelia asked."Everyone else has spoken to their parents"

"You?"I asked curiously.She definitely wouldn't talk to her stepmom,she hates her with her whole heart.

"You already know the answer to that"Camelia shrugged"No"

Naomi came in , wearing a pair of shorts and a cute baby pink top.Her hair was up in a ponytail.

"What's up"she stated taking a seat beside Arianne on her bed.

"Just talking"Arianne said.

"Totally boring"Naomi made a face "Wanna play Truth or Dare?"

"Ughh...what's with that game!"Camelia groaned.I bet,Camelia has something for that game.

"Hey!C'mon,I like it!"Janelle made a face as she stood up"Who starts?"

"I'll do it"Naomi volunteered,raising her left hand.

We all took our places on the marbled floor making a circle.

"I take truth"Naomi declared.

"How many lies have you told for the last few years to us?"I smiled.

"None"she replied confidently.

"Okay,I take truth as well,I'm more into the safe zone playing"Janelle smirked"Considering what happened last time I took dare"

Oh,yes...

"Hmmm....so any crushes on our beautiful four young bad ass friends?"Naomi chuckled.

"Not really"Janelle winked."But Brenton might be an exception"

'What seriously?!"I jumped,clapping my hands.

"I was kidding...silly"Janelle playfully punched me."As if"

We all started laughing at that.

"Who's next?"I asked.

Arianne raised her hand.

"Lemme see now....what's your dream hair colour?"I asked.

"Oh,well...I really like Janelle's curly blonde hair,I wish I had my hair like her's but mine had to be red"

"But ,trust me ,your red hair,really suits you"I confessed.

"I have the same feeling,Ari"Janelle said patting her back.Arianne smiled at us shyly.

"Next"Camelia called.

"That's you"I pointed.

"Hmm..dare then?I can't even remember the last time you took truth"Naomi said.