Chapter 23

Song for this chapter:-"

Love Will Remember-Selena Gomez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

I don't know if I have ever kept journals because I hardly remember anything about my past life. So, let's start fresh. I am Cherry Williams and I live with Ethan and Aaron-the two Venator brothers. My memories have been erased by Aaron when they found me,according to them it was too painful to remember. I don't know how and I don't know why but still I don't feel any regret or anger towards both of them for taking away whatever I had and I was-maybe that it because I trust them too much in this short span.But, anyway what can I do after all? They are the only two people I have spoken to since I woke up from my mini coma or whatever you want to call it. Since then, it's been a week. Yeah, a freaking weak with only two people in my life. To be truthful, I need someone to whom I can actually rant about how crappy I feel at times when I have these small recap versions going on in my head from my previous life. I hope this diary isn't found by anybody because I hate it when anybody interferes with my privacy and personal space- because I really need to tell about it to somebody. Last Thursday , I had a dream, and in that dream was a boy, with eyes like sea -crystal blue. I loved that colour . The boy would go on telling the same thing every night. He would be in the same exact position- under a huge tree.He would request me to search some Black Crystal and I would refuse to. Then, the dream would end.This is how it went for four days and by the time it was Monday, I was worried as hell. Meanwhile, Ethan had gave me access to his library and I read many books on Dark Magic and controlling it with efficiency. Both of the Venator  brothers would sometimes show me their wizardry powers. Ethan had taught me  many things-how to use Dark Magic Defense and some martial arts I did not know before.

The place where we live, was like a castle-it had this King and Queen's residence type of backdrop.Something I was intrigued about since Day 1. I had a hard time settling down at first, forgetting the corridors and the washrooms . Heck, I even got lost and I wouldn't have probably returned back if I hadn't collided with Aaron.

Aaron, well...he is intricately handsome and  powerful and sometimes I can't help put admire him and his oh-so-beautiful features in person. Well, I am not the only one 'cause I had caught him staring at me once. I might have a small crush on this young guy here, who looks like a hero who just stepped out of some Teen Model Mag.

I think, I will keep on writing about my life as The Dark Magic Princess over here, because I have a strong feeling that I do need some place where I can talk about without boundaries and second thoughts.It was nice letting it all out.

Cherry Williams.

My eyes start to water up as I think  about everything. How am I leading a life like this? How? I don't know what it is to be in a socializing group. I don't know what it is to be in the open. I don't know anything about life itself. I feel pathetic.

There was a loud obnoxious knock on the door and I jumped out of my skin and kept the journal under my bed with my pen and shouted. 

"COME IN!"

Ethan came in, he had a smile on his face as he approached her and said." Today you are going to learn of how to use The Dark Magic to arouse your emotions inside and affect the world."

"Affect the world?" I echoed.

"Destroy it." He explained  and asked me to join him in the front lawn where he usually makes me try all stuff every morning. Aaron sat on the bench there and he stood up as he saw us coming. Our eyes met and he gave a small nod at me and sat down indifferently like always. Ethan taught me the direction of the flow  first and when I had mastered the detection of my feelings and to pinpoint it at ease, I begged him to teach me more. Yeah, I was always enthusiastic about learning new spells.

"When you can feel your emotions inside you, think about the worst situations that one can be through and how he can get hurt , that will create a negative aura around you and when you want it to be the opposite think the positive things that brings happiness to one's life and you would have it. Usually it is prepared and practiced during night hours so...." He trailed off.

"Yeah, yeah, of course, I have no problem if  we  need to do it at midnight, I am just a little bit curious about how to do it so I urged you to go with it now." I said.Ethan gave me a reassuring smile and walked to Aaron, me hot in his heels. Aaron seemed to be observing everything Ethan told me from the first minute.

"I think we should try it today, should we?" Aaron proposed.

"Yep, I definitely wanna see how it goes." I told both of them truthfully.

"Okay. Tonight it is." Ethan smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, so how was this chappie? Got some light through this chapter about how Aaron and Ethan managed to get Cherry on her side?? IF NOT then chill cause there  are some more chappies to give a better imagery of this. PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING. Thanks for reading and it  means so much to me that you guys are interested in reading TDMM. YAYYYY!! Lol.

P.s- Picture of Cherry attached with this chapter as multimedia(played by Phoebe Tonkin)

Anna

xoxo