Chapter 22

Song for this chapter- 

Beating Heart-Ellie Goulding

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My whole body seemed like it was paralyzed to infinity, I couldn't open my eyes, I  couldn't speak, i couldn't move my hands or legs, and the pain was making me weaker than usual. My body trembled when I opened my eyes.Everything around me was a blur, I was in a huge room , it looked like a girl's room and I was lying down on a comfortable King-size bed. There were silk sheets all over me and I was  surrounded with a room which had many things-things I hadn't known existed. A perfect set for luxury. A huge rosewood wardrobe , a dressing table with a full length mirror. There were body care products over the table and a chair which had a single fluffy white towel lying over it. A bookshelf with hundreds of books adorned one corner of the huge room. I looked down at my clothes- a pair of dark stretch jeans and a white shirt, sort of wet. But, why were my clothes wet?

I sat up and the bed made a tiny squeak and immediately the  headache came back. Some strong flashes of light was the only thing I could remember and then everything had went blank. The door opened all of a sudden and I almost screamed at the sudden movement. I still, wasn't used to the fast movement of the fan and yet another minor shock had come! 

I whirled around and my heart almost stopped at the sight in front of me- it was a guy, he had a tall frame, he was in his early twenties and light brown eyes made his features more handsome.He was fair and though  he had no emotion in his eyes but yet I felt a soft blush creep in my face as he gazed at me.

"You woke up." He said, at it didn't sound like a question. His voice was deep and husky, something that I took a liking to immediately.I didn't say anything to him, just smiled.

"Come with me." He ordered. I followed him and as I stepped out .The corridor through which we walked had a white marbling and all doors were closed. We crossed seven, yes, I counted them and he opened a door showing me the way. I entered inside and there was a guy, sitting inside of something that looked a lot like a library. On close observation I understood he was the other guy's brother because they had similar facial features. Only the first one was more attractive, according to me, at least.

"She was up for the last five minutes." The boy I came with told the other.

"Sit down" He motioned at the chair beside him and I did. Then he looked at me and asked.

"Do you remember your name?" He asked. I noticed he had  a  hazel shade in his eyes unlike the guy I walked in here with.

Wait.What is my name?!

"I..uh...I actually don't remember..." I said shifting uncomfortably.

"Yeah, the magic might have made you forget everything of your past life. Do you want to name yourself?" 

"Maybe...yeah. I..." I thought of the names I thought were cool. " I wanna be called ..."

"You have a name." The first guy shook his said amused.

"You know it?" I asked.

"Cherry." He said.

"Oh! But how do you...?" I began.

"You knew us ." He replied . "And vice versa." 

Realization dawned on my face  and I smiled gracefully at them.

"Lemme guess you two are brothers." I said. There face was full of pure shock for a few seconds before they tried to compose their faces and I started laughing.

"How did you know, Cherry?" The second guy asked.

"You two look alike, silly!" I rolled my eyes. It was their time to look like fools now.

"Now that I know my name... and you are aware of it as well..would you people mind to..you know...tell me yours?" I asked.

"I am Ethan Evan Venator and this is my brother Aaron Adam Venator." The second guy with sort of hazel , but not really hazel eyes said.

"Aaron .....Ethan." I said their names slowly memorizing it.

"But how do I know you two from before?I don't remember anything..." I said.

"Well, Aaron took your memories...because it was the only way we could bring you back to reality.You had been distracted by not so important issues and people in the past so we did this to bring you back to the right track." Ethan said.

"He..He.." I stuttered looking at Aaron whose gaze lingered on me. 

"I'm sorry but it was for the best."Ethan said.

"No! NO IT'S NOT!!" I screamed, tears of frustration fell from my eyes."Ho..how could you?"

Aaron's face did not change in the least, he looked at me but said nothing. Freaking nothing.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you apologize even?" I asked angrily.

"No. I don't apologize. Don't expect anything that is not going to happen, Princess." Aaron said.

"Did he just call me Princess?" I looked at Ethan in confusion, when he nodded I asked him. "But, why?"

"You are destined to be The Princess Of Dark Magic, Cherry. So, it is normal if he addresses you like that." Ethan told me. I nodded.

"Okay.I trust both of you." I smiled. Suddenly, Ethan's smile dropped and Aaron looked uncomfortable.

"Cherry. We won't hurt you.You can be sure of that." Aaron spoke sincerely making my heart beat ten times faster.

Stupid heart, your job is pumping blood so please don't involve in other matters.Dammit!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone! Thanks for reading a lot!!! Jeez, I'm fan girling over here!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Check out the cast cause I have changed it a bit!! And the previous chappies now have some multimedia pics added with chappies of the character casts.The book cover is changed and it's by my Wattpad friend-_Evelina.

Thank you,

Love ya!

Anna

xoxo