Everybody Loves Pretty

The Kids Choice Awards were over and now Taylor was sitting in Dianna's packed living room with her friends, Claire and Selena. Dianna was in the kitchen, hosting. Sadly, Taylor hadn't really seen Dianna since last night when they told each other I love you. Dianna was busy with work all day and then they both were busy doing their own thing for the award show. Taylor had spent most of the day getting ready with Claire and Selena while her mom helped them. Taylor basically just gushed about Dianna to them the whole time. She even told them about Lea, but she honestly wasn't sure if that was a good idea. She probably should not be telling them things about Dianna that were more personal. But she was also feeling kind of upset and anxious after hearing about Lea's text to Dianna.

All of a sudden, Taylor's train of thought was stopped.

"Where's the bathroom?" Claire asked Taylor. "I really have to pee."

"Me too," said Selena.

"Me too actually," agreed Taylor and they all laughed.

As they were walking to the bathroom, Taylor caught a glimpse of Dianna in the kitchen and Dianna looked over to Taylor. Taylor blew her a quick kiss, not caring if anyone saw. She saw Dianna smile and then turn back to the men she was talking to with a serious expression on her face.

"Oh my god. Stop," said Selena. "You two are way too fucking cute."

Taylor giggled.
_________________________________

Taylor, Selena, and Claire were back in Dianna's living room now and Dianna was still in the kitchen entertaining guests.

Taylor noticed the door to Dianna's house open and two women walked in. Taylor was thinking that they looked familiar.

One woman had long black hair and darker skin. The other woman looked fairly similar and she recognized who they were. One was Naya Rivera, Dianna's costar on Glee. The other woman was Lea, Dianna's ex.

Taylor turned to face Claire and Selena, worry on her face. The two women looked behind Taylor and were confused about what she saw.

"What's wrong, Tay? Who just walked through the door?" asked Claire.

"Dianna's ex." Taylor rolled her eyes. She had been fine about Dianna and Lea working together and knowing they probably saw each other a lot. However, actually seeing Lea in Dianna's house absolutely pissed her off.

"Ohh," said Claire, trying not to stare at Lea and Naya. "She's going into the kitchen."

Taylor turned around. She saw Lea walking into the kitchen where Dianna was. Taylor told herself  not to follow. She didn't want to ruin this party for Dianna. Luckily, a young man approached her and her friends.

"Hi I'm so sorry to even do this but you are Taylor Swift, right?"

"I am," said Taylor. "Why are you sorry?"

"Well I'm not sure. I'm just a really big fan and think you are absolutely beautiful and talented."

"Well that's very sweet of you to say. Thank you. What's your name?"

"I'm Jimmy," the man said and stuck out his hand to shake Taylor's.

"Nice to meet you, Jimmy," Taylor said and then introduced her friends.

"Do you think you can play a song tonight or is that a strange request? This isn't my party." Jimmy laughed, seeming nervous.

Taylor laughed with him and then she had an idea. She thought maybe it would stop Lea from whatever she was potentially scheming.

"I mean...if the actual host of this party is okay with me playing a few songs, I definitely wouldn't mind. You should ask her. I think she's in the kitchen."