Flashing Lights, 1(I) 4(Love) 3(You)

It was now the early morning and Taylor was excited for the day she had planned for her and Dianna. She had rented a car for the next two days and found a private cabin for the two of them to stay at in Scituate, Massachusetts. It was about one hour from where they were staying right now in Hyannis Port.

Dianna walked out of the bathroom and looked at Taylor.

"What am I supposed to pack, babe? I have no context for this," said Dianna.

"Pack clothes for about two days and nights, just in case, and a swimsuit," said Taylor. "I can show you what I packed so you aren't as stressed."

Dianna saw that Taylor had not packed much in her bag, and she decided to just copy what Taylor had packed.

"Should I be worried?" asked Dianna. "Are you going to kidnap me?"

Taylor smirked at Dianna.

"Don't act like you wouldn't be into that, Dianna."

Dianna pushed Taylor playfully.

"Shut up."

Then she leaned in to kiss her.

"I love you," said Dianna. "And I think I am ready to go. Is the car here?"

"It is. Do you want to drive?" asked Taylor.

"Well, I'm sure you don't want me to drive, so you can drive, Tay."

"Works for me."
_________________________________

Dianna and Taylor had been in the car for about forty minutes and Dianna kept trying to guess where they were going and what they were doing.

"Okay, fine, I'll tell you," Taylor said. "And you can tell me if you want to do something else. This is your vacation too, baby."

"Thank god," replied Dianna. "I can't keep guessing, Taylor. I don't even know where we are."

Taylor looked over and took Dianna's hand and then put her eyes back on the road and spoke.

"I rented a private cabin in Scituate for us and then I also booked a private cruise for us later this afternoon that is supposed to be really romantic."

Dianna squeezed Taylor's hand.

"That all sounds wonderful, Tay. Thank you for telling me. How long until we get to the cabin?"

"Well we just pulled into Scituate," Taylor said, indicating to a road sign. "I am probably going to get some gas and then look up the directions to the cabin. I think it is about ten minutes out of town."

"Okay, baby. Do you want me to pump gas while you look up the directions?" asked Dianna.

Taylor smiled at her as they pulled into the gas station.

"Sure, baby. Thank you."
_________________________________

Dianna and Taylor had arrived at the cabin they were staying at and Dianna thought it looked big but also cozy. It was right on the shoreline and had at least two levels, each with outdoor seating.

"This place looks really nice, Taylor. You didn't have to do all of this," said Dianna. "But I'm really happy you did."

Taylor wrapped her arm around Dianna's waist as they looked at the cabin. She looked at Dianna.

"I'm happy I did too. Let's go check it out."

The two women walked into the cabin and saw that the first level contained a kitchen, dining room, living room, and a hallway that led to a bathroom. The whole place was extremely clean and smelled like vanilla.