She's So New York

It was April 5th and Taylor was in New York City with Dianna. Taylor had asked Ashley and her friend Emma to join them. The four of them were now eating at the Bus Stop Cafe in Greenwich Village. The food was delicious. They were planning on just bumming around and attempting to fly under the radar all day. Taylor had noticed that there seemed to be no paparazzi in New York and she was really enjoying feeling that freedom, especially while spending time with Dianna and her friends. Taylor didn't mind the status of celebrity but sometimes she just wanted to be able to enjoy the intimate parts of life without people watching her constantly.

After the women all ate, they decided to do some shopping, going to all the high end stores, because they could. However, they ended up at Victoria's Secret. Emma and Ashley had went somewhere else in the store to look around and now it was just Dianna and Taylor standing in front of several lingerie sets on mannequins.

Dianna leaned over, placing her mouth extremely close to Taylor's ear. "You should get this one, baby."

Taylor turned her head to look at Dianna, who she assumed was talking about the red lingerie set they were both standing in front of now. Taylor smiled cheekily at her.

"For me or for you?" asked Taylor.

"Surprise me," Dianna said and winked. She took Taylor's hand.

They walked away from the mannequin and Taylor took a mental image of the lingerie set so she could remember to get it later and surprise Dianna.

All of the women shopped for a little bit longer and then made their way back to the Bowery Hotel where they were spending their nights.
__________________________________

Back at the Bowery Hotel now, sitting in Ashley and Emma's room, the four of them were sharing a pizza while they told stories and laughed. Dianna was mostly the one telling stories and she was reminiscing on weird experiences she had growing up living in a hotel. Taylor also didn't think Dianna had probably changed too much from the mischievous outgoing kid who would prank hotel guests. Dianna may have been more mature now, but she definitely still had a lovingly chaotic and childish side to her personality and actions. Taylor loved her for it.

They all absolutely demolished the pizza they were eating and then Taylor was feeling excited and wanted to sing for her friends, as long as they were all okay with that.

"Guys I know you probably get sick of hearing me sing, but I really want to play a song right now for all of you. Emma's already heard it but it was supposed to be on my Speak Now album and I wasn't able to include it unfortunately."

"Ooo what is it?" asked Ashley. "I never get tired of hearing you sing, Tay."

"Neither do I," said Emma.

"Oh I get tired of it," joked Dianna. Taylor rolled her eyes back lovingly.

"Ok I'll go get my guitar from mine and Di's room."

Taylor left to go get her guitar.

Dianna turned to Emma. "What is she playing?"

"Oh it's a surprise! I don't want to spoil it if I think the song is what I think it is," replied Emma.

"It's about you, isn't it?" asked Ashley.

"I can't spoil it!"

The two women continued egging Emma on until Taylor returned with her guitar. She sat back down on the floor with all of them.