A Bit To Close

Gwen's POV

Me, Miles and Peni sit my room trying to figure out how to get Hobie and Pav to start dating. Miles finally come up with a idea "Why not throw a party!" We all the on it because we had no other idea "Operation Chaipunk is a go!" Peni says and we look at her "Operation who now-" Peni shakes her head "Never mind...Its something I made up, don't ask"I guess she made a ship name for those two. Something tells me she's gonna write a fanfic on wattpad next. We continue planning a party and we invite Hobie and Pavitr.  To make sure the plan plays out correctly.

About 3 hours later

We finished setting everything up and we invited all of our friends. We sit there and wait for everyone to show up. We see everyone coming in and finally Pavitr and Hobie show up. Aww they look so cute! Me and miles share a look and then go over to them" Hey man whats good?" Miles says with a smile "I'm good, nice party you got." Hobie says looking around. Pavitr smiles "Hello!" He waves, he reminds of that sun guy from a FNAF game. Me and miles leave those two alone and see what happens.

Hobie's POV

I am mindin my own business when I get a text from Gwendy. Talkin about some party or some shit, I mean I don't care because I love parties. I arrive there with Pavi

Gwendy and miles share a look and then go over to us "Hey man whats good?" Miles says with a smile "I'm good, nice party you got." I say looking around, nice set up they got. Pavitr smiles "Hello!" He waves, its probably just me or does the sun or moon get brighter when Pav smiles. Gwendy and Miles leave us alone and its sorta awkward.  Pavitr starts messing with his hair and I take his hand "You look fine, don't stress it" he looked at me and then at the floor "I-I know..." why is Pavi such a pretty boy? He glares at me "Your calling me a pretty boy in your head again?" HOW DOES HE KNOW?!?! I sigh and he smiles "Hehe" aww that laugh was so cute! Pav hugs me and picks me up "Okay! Pav your strong!" I say as he puts me down "I know!" This guy- I just start messing up Pav's hair "Your hair smells like coconuts" He flips his hair and says "Yep! Coconut oil, prayers, and genetics❤" I kiss him "Aww~" He blushes "H-Hobie!" I smile "What's wrong eh~?" I pin him to the wall and he turns redder "T-Too close..." He pretty much loses his voice "You alright mate?" I think I broke him- I back up off him and he slowly walks towards me and leans on me quietly. I giggle and he glares at me "I would slap you but I don't want to" he says like that's a threat "Oh nar he's gonna slap me" he crosses his arms "main kabhi-kabhi tumse nafrat karta hoon ..." I look at him "Pav." He looks up at me like he was scared "Calm down, im just telling ya that you dropped your bracelet" Pavi gets up and goes to pick it up and I say "Ehem, GYATTTTTT DAMN" Pav blushes and stands up "Hobart Brown!" I laugh and he pushes me "Your muscles are very soft Pavi" I say and he looks away. I enjoy messing with him.

Pavitr POV

I'm writing in my book when I see Hobie step out of a portal"Ey, Gwendy invited us to a party lets go luv" I go and put on something basic and then go into the portal with him. I go into the kitchen and Taiseem asks "Were are you going?" I sigh "Im going to a party with Hobie" Thai shakes his head "You mean your boyfriend" I blush "He's not my boyfriend! " Taiseem laughs "Sure" I sigh "mujhe Hobie se pyar hai ki vah bahut garm hai" I say in Hindi so then Hobie doesn't hear what I said about him. Hobie walks out of my room and waves to Taiseem "Ready to go?" I nod and wave to Taiseem.

At The Party

Gwen and Miles share a look, it probably means something romantic and then go over to us "Hey man whats good?" Miles says with a smile "I'm good, nice party you got." Hobie says looking around. I smile "Hello!" I wave. Gwen and Miles leave us alone and its sorta awkward, what am I saying it's super awkward. I start messing with my hair because im nervous and Hobie takes my hand "You look fine, don't stress it" I looked at him and then at the floor "I-I know..." I can sense that Hobie just called me a pretty boy. I glare at him "Your calling me a pretty boy in your head again?" He sighs and I smile "Hehe" Ill show him. I hug him and pick him up "Okay! Pav your strong!" Hobie says as I put him down "I know!" I say and he just starts messing up my hair "Your hair smells like coconuts" I flip my hair and say "Yep! Coconut oil, prayers, and genetics❤" Hobie kisses me "Aww~" I blush "H-Hobie!" Hobie smiles "What's wrong eh~?" He pins me to the wall and I turn redder... Why is he doing this?! "T-Too close..." I think I lost my voice... Help- "You alright mate?" Hobie stares at me.  He backs up off me and I slowly walk towards him and leans on him quietly. He giggles and I glare at Hobie "I would slap you but I don't want to" I say in aggression "Oh nar he's gonna slap me" Hobie says with sarcasm. I cross my arms "main kabhi-kabhi tumse nafrat karta hoon ..." He looks at me "Pav." shit can he speak Hindi? "Calm down, im just telling ya that you dropped your bracelet" I get up and go to pick it up and then I hear Hobie say "Ehem, GYATTTTTT DAMN" I blush and stand up "Hobart Brown!" Hobie laughs and I push him "Your muscles are very soft Pavi" he says and I look away. Why is Hobie so zesty! someone kill me-.