possesive much?

warnings might mention about sexual harassing kids

while izuku and bakugo are on a date suddenly both of them hears some people talking behind their back

"damn, isnt that kid from the sludge attack?"

"i know right? i also cant believe he got into ua. Im sure that explosion kid gets into trouble everytime he gets im surprized that he is still isnt expelled considering he acts like a villain"

"right?? like why would ua even accept a kid who acts like a villain? either they want him for his quirk or want his body"

"damn u really went on. But if i were them i would had choosen him for his body. He looks cute i wonder if he looks cuter in bed."

"u damn jerk dont just say that out of the blue especally we are in public and the other one who is with him is staring."

the 4people who were talking behind their backs take a glance at izuku who was death glaring at him about to jump in and put them on their place but bakugo rolled his eyes and just hold his hand making him forget on what he is about to do and put on the sweetest smile ever. That made the four people concern and confused as they just ran off before one of them jumps onto them.

"u know i dont really need protecting right? like hell they can say anything and they judt just lick some ass while they're at it"

"but still- if their talking shits about my boyfriend ofc i would step in and protect u right😚"

bakugo rolled his eyes and chuckled "ur too cheesy"

"and u love my cheesyness😚"

"ew- whatever yea mabye a little i dont know."

izuku laughs as they contined their date