fear of getting defeated by true forbbiden wicked love

Angst not canon bleh bleh bleh lets get into it

Afo was now choking onto bakugo's neck panting in fear as he spoke

"I dont fucking..UNDERSTAND!!"

bakugo grins as he looks at the only All for one himself, being scared Of A True Symbol of victory himself

"I fucking exploded ur damn heart! I fucking murdered u Why are u still Alive and still not giving up? Ha? U look down at me kid? Trying to be that 'second user of ofa's name' Hero? Trying to be like midoriya? LIKE ALLMIGHT?? DAMN KID UR CRAZY HA..but, u have to remember.. U Arent THEM!!"

Afo chuckled choking bakugo but bakugo didnt removed his grin. Bakugo knew he was gonna be killed again. But he knew that all for one made a huge mistake.

"Listen here potato shack."

He coughs of blood while afo grins wickedly waiting for an answer as he felt his hair getting pulled by bakugo as they eye contant

"U may have killed my heart and soul temporaly. I know that i am not anyone. But, Im My Own Person That Is Gonna Rip U Apart Bit By Bits Till The Death Of Me And My True Heart And Soul"

As Bakugo spoke "True Heart And Soul"
Izuku appered on the screen fighting shigaraki with all the best as he can as the scene change back towards bakugo making himself closed towards All for one, making all for one confused, making him shock at his last wicked words.

Bakugo knew the only thing that All for ine is afraid off and all for one knew that he knows it too.

That is the power of Wicked forbbiden loved

Afo knew who was bakugo was talking about. He was about to look at izuku while still choking onto bakugo but bakugo made him looks at him again by his hair

"Look at me. Not him. His the symbol of hope but right now u dont deserve and have the rights to see our future symbol of hope here. But u do have the rights to the next number one hero aka the SYMBOL OF VICTORY"

bakugo started his explosions. He knew allmight had tried this and failed. But

That was just a pathethic equipment and he is the real him with the real explosion quirk that is gonna defeat all for one once and for all.