i thought we promised not to fall inlove?

villain izuku× hero katsuki angst era!

while bakugo was ontop of the building looking at his watch with a single orange flower on his hand, in his hero suit but more formal than his usual one. While he was patiently waiting for izuku to show up he heard a sound effects of kurogiri's warp as he turned around hiding the flower on his hand as he felt his ears red seeing izuku on his casual villain suit and seeing him wearing the promise ring he gave him before.

izuku order to kurogiri to leave them alone and he will be fine and kurogiri nodded leaving the two alone

"what do u want now kats- kacchan."

his face turns slight pink when he heard that cheesy nickname again from izuku as he cleared his throat and walks toward's the villain and gives him the rose making izuku quiet stunned making him grin in a sad loving way

"i loved u"

katsuki said staying eye contant with izuku

"u loved me?"

izuku accepted the rose and looks at it while making a small sad smile

"yes, i-" he was cut off

"i thought we promised to eachother to not fall inlove? considering we are enemies in different sides. Im a villain, ur a hero. Its not like we have a choice but to stay enemies, and even if i did gave up, the government will arrest me and decides my punishment whenever i get a full life sentence in jail or getting a painful death."

bakugo then realized the danger of the love between them as he looks away geittes his teeth with a sad look trying not to shed a tear

"r-right"

he said as izuku just patted his shoulder still holding the rose on his hand.

Both knew that they cannot fall inlove because of their situation. Even if they join eachother's forces, they're always consequenses of their actions.

as izuku called kurogiri and was about to step into the warp he stops and glared at bakugo for saying such things

"what about im the one who joins forces with u? would that make any difference?"

izuku gritted his teeth and didnt take a step on the warp and went towards bakugo and punches him on his face and grabs him by his collar with a glare.

"shut it, u dont know what u're talking about! If u join forces with us what will happend with ur pathetic hero life?! ur fucking dreams! kacchan uve been dreaming to be a hero ever since we were fucking kids! u cant just give that all up considering u just fucking became the no.1 hero! U always wanted this WHY fucking give it up now?!"

izuku glared at him tears pouring from his eyes waiting for a respond from bakugo. Bakugo looks at the ground and looks back at izuku with a huge loving grin on his face.

"because i loved u izuku. I love u for every moment and exprience we had together, i love u ever since the moment we met even tho i was clearly blinded by jealousy and never realized how i fucking love u. I love ever bits of u, ur fleckles, ur loving hatred personality, ur laugh, ur smile oh for fuck sakes, i can go on how much i fucking love u. Even if it cause my career or life, I will always be right be on ur damn foolish side. For fuck sake i could even gave up my life, my heart, my career, the whole whole or my everything just to be on ur foolish side. U dont know how much i care and love u izuku."

that made izuku cried even more, glaring at bakugo who was giving him a warm loving smile as he just punched him again and embraced him, while they both fell down and izuku cries on his chest, clingy onto him while bakugo was just patting his back comforting him and smiling at the idiotic villain. His idiotic villain