a bet

while izuku was clingy onto bakugo suffocating him with kisses, asui went to ask ochako on why suddenly izuku was giving him more kisses than usual

"oi, ochako-chan"

"yes asui-san?"

"if u may know, can i ask on why midoriya is suddenly giving bakugo more kisses than usual ribbit? because right now he is suffocating him with kisses, usually he would just give him normal quick kiss or ask bakugo if he could kiss him but right now he is like not asking any permission and just kiss him whenever he wanted too ribbit. so i just want to know whats up and what did i missed if u know what is going on"

asui pointed at izuku kissing bakugo even using his blackwhip so bakygo wont get away while bakugo is getting air the best as he can while getting hungry kisses from midoriya

"oh, well for the bakugo we know, made a bet on deku-kun. If bakugo lost the fight he would let deku-kun kiss him whenever he wants and if win, then, he wont let deku-kun kiss him without his permission. since last time he was caught off guard when deku-kun decided to give him a surprized kiss and that made bakugo-kun mad not in a bad way just surprized and gave izuku a punishment of no kissing and cuddling for 2weeks. When their training session was over, deku-kun was admiring bakugo again while apologising and that made bakugo have an idea and made a bet of the kissing policy. Not so surprizingly he was so immatured and really thinks he will win agaisnt deku-kun and that made deku-kun get a full of himself and didnt let bakugo win in their fight time time. So thats how izuku is kissing him whenever he wants without bakugo punishing him."

asui nodded as they watch the two making out and watching bakugo losing air as they look at him concern while adding

"should we help him?"

"nah, we should probebly not disturb deku-kun if his kissing bakugo. One time he smack my face so hard that i passed out on the bed just because i only made a self defence from bakugo."

"geez he is really becoming more possesive and protective of bakugo"

"right?"

they got chills when they remember izuku kicking monoma's ass when he only insulted bakugo

flashback of the bet

"geez kacchan u are really are cool! how are u always winning every round of our fights! geez u are so amazing also i apologies for kissing u out of the blue!"

izuku was whinning while clingy onto bakugo as bakugo rolled his eyes and got an idea

"how about we make a deal? if u win u can kiss me whenever ya want but if u lose u will still get punishments and will never kiss me out of the blue. Deal?"

that make izuku determent and nodded as they got into position as bakugo exploded his way to exploded izuku on the face but when he saw the face of izuku he got a sudden chills and got caught off guard by izuku's blackwhip on his leg making him on the ground now getting tied up by blavkwhip with izuku pinning him on the ground

'how the fuck○-○'

"i won"

he lets go of bakugo and give him a kiss holding both of bakugo's hand as he groans but gave in

flashback of monoma mocking bakugo

"LOOKS LIKE CLASS2A MAIN STUPID COUPLES HAS ARRIVED! I HEARD BAKUGO GOT AN F ON HIS QUIZ! I GUESS UR NOT ALWAYS A SMARTASS AFTERALL AND BECAME SOFT EVER SINCE U STARTED DATING MIDORIYAAAAA! GEEZ THIS WILL TOTALLY AFFECT UR HERO CAREER AND WILL NEVER BE NO.1-!!! WHAT UR JUST GONNA LET URSELF GET BE PUT DOWN AND ALWAYS BE SAVED BY MIDORIYA?? UR SUCH A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS BAKUGO!! UR BECOMING WEAK THESE DAYS AND LOSING UR IQ! I GUESS IM GONNA BE SMARTER THAN U AND STRONGER THAN U AFTERALL DEAR RIVALLLL!!"

he laughs maniacly, kendo was about to smack his head but suddenly. She was stop by izuku throwing him away with his blackwhip glaring at him

"dont u dare call kacchan a weakling or stupid or a damsel in distress u hear me u damn draco2.0😡"

bakugo just blinks looking at monoma and turns to look at izuku death glaring at monoma and izuku looks back at bakugo with his soft loving smile making bakugo habe chills bc of his mood swings.

end of flashbacks

"problem child u have to get off from bakugo ur suffocating him with ur kisses and u need to train first before u two make out! U already made bakugo passed out u really need to stop"

aizawa said trying to pull izuku away from the half passed out bakugo and izuku was struggling from his scarf groaning. Even if aizawa already erase izuku's quirk izuku was still manage to make aizawa almost letting go of his scarf and trips a few times.