a another disaster date

while the class is getting some free time after training izuku notice bakugo was a bit angry than usual as he came towards ochako to ask her what had happend to him

"uraraka-san may i ask something about kacchan?"

"sure what is it deku-kun?"

"why does kacchan looks a bit off? he looks sad while being grumpy i dont know which part he is sad about wjile being mad as usual or either is it because of me or about training mutter mutter mutter"

he kepts muttering as ochako shush him off

"dont worry, bakugo-kun just had a little drama with his mom i think its about his punishment of his mother losing a bet from ur mother of whenever he is gay or straight. And her bet was him being straight but aromantic and ur mother bet was him being gay and not a surprized he ended up revealing he was homosexual and that made his mother pissed off, not because he was gay but she was pissed of from losing from her money bet from ur mother so she gaved him a punishment of taking away all the things he loves the most especally his cat."

izuku looks at ochako concern and looks at her with a 'ohh' face

flashback

"OLG HAG IM BEGGING U NOT TAKE MY BL, ROMANCE, HORROR OR ANY BOOKS THAT I HAVE ALONG WITH MY FIGURINGS AND MY CAT STUFF ANIMALS!!"

bakugo screamed and whines while holding onto mitsuki's leg trying to stop her to take his things away from him

"NO U MADE ME LOOSE A BET FROM INKO, THIS IS UR PUNISHMENT FOR MAKING ME LOOSE🤬"

"I DIDNT EVEN FUCKING KNOW THIS BET HOW WOULD I KNOW U HAGS MADE THIS BET WHILE I WAS IN UR DAMN STOMACH WOMAN💀!!?!?"

"STILL MADE ME LOSED! IM TAKING BOMBS ALSO!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO🦅🦅🦅🦅💢💢!!"

he screams his voice getting raspy as he whines while mitsuki takes it all away including his cat

"u will get these back after u repay me understood!?"

"MY CAT💀.."

he whines on the floor defeated while masuru whispered to mitsuki

"dont u think this is a little bit too far? i mean its judt a bet"

"nah he deserves it for making me loose 40000yen and the kitchen destroying it a thousands of times while using his quirk, that was my favorite spot of the house so i guess both of these he deserve a punishment."

"okay if u insist😅"

end of flashbacks

days later izuku still looking at bakugo concern, him having huge eyebags for overworking at his new shifts and trainings as aoyama handed him a drink and izuku thank him for it

"thank u aoyama-kun"

"no problem mi-friendo, lets say what is bothering u? is it about bakugo's workshifts?"

"ye- wait how did u know he had workshifts?"

"i have my ways midoriya. Lets say there is a new carnival opening and why not u take him there for a date to lighten his mood up?"

izuku thinks for a moment and looks back at aoyama and nodded

"thanks for the idea aoyama-kun!"

"no problem midoriya-kun🌚 now i have new cheese that i order and-"

"not for now aoyama-kun mabye save it for another time😅?"

"alright if u say so midoriya"

aoyama leaves him alone as he sighed in relief not wanting to eat anymore cheese at this point