𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 the bar after she had won the fight, she found herself back outside, watching the fence again. A few of the walkers now had metal covering there head and body. She smiles to herself that her idea made it to Negan. Walking back into the compound, Jaylynn was stopped by the sound of two hushed voices. Jaylynn presses herself against the concrete wall, hiding herself within the shadows. 

"It's better than being dead." The husky male voice said, it was a familiar voice, but Jaylynn couldn't quite place it. 

"Is it?" Jay inches closer to the corner of the wall, peeking slightly around it. A female in a black dress stood next to Dwight, her eyes puffy and red. "It doesn't feel like it."

"When what do you suggest we do, Sherry?" Dwight hisses, "We can't just leave." 

"Yes we can!" Sherry grasps his shirt in her fists. "We can."

Before Jaylynn knew it she was grasping the camera that she was given earlier that day, she took a picture of them, Sherry's fists in his shirt, the loving look in his eyes, everything was perfect. Jaylynn wasn't even paying attention the conversation anymore, she just knew that this was the most perfect opportunity to get on Negan's good side, to rat out betrayer's, to show she's on his side throughout it all. Next thing Jaylynn knows Sherry's slipping a map into Dwight's jacket pocket, and pulling him down to kiss her. Jay get's a picture of that as well, everything was turning out perfectly. 

Jaylynn went back outside in hopes that Dwight would as well so she could pick his pocket's. Jaylynn pulls out the pack of cigarettes that she had gotten earlier from Tena, to her happiness, Dwight walked out the door moments, later. 

"I um, didn't think anyone would be out here." He studders, Jaylynn turns towards him, shrugging. 

"What are you doing up so late? Thought you went to bed after I finished the fight with Arat." Jaylynn asks innocently. 

"Could ask you the same thing." He clears his throat nervously, Jaylynn took note of this. 

"I don't sleep much anymore, you're turn." She smiled at him sweet before putting the lit cigarette back in between her lips, inhaling the thick gray smoke. 

"I don't sleep much anymore either." He answer's pulling out a cigarette's. Jaylynn smiles to herself, trying to decide between seducing the blonde man or knocking him out and dragging him to Laura's room, demanding to see Negan and then tell the Boss man that his right hand man is gonna betray him. First option is way more fun. 

"I can help you fall asleep." Jaylynn sent him a smirk, winking at him. This caused Dwight to cough nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. This wasn't the same Dwight that she had met a few days before, this was a different one. A much different one. 

Jaylynn takes another drag from the cigarette before dropped the rest of it on the ground stepping on it. She slowly walks towards him, the smoke leaving her nostrils, she places her hand on his chest, her other going for the jacket pocket. She couldn't help but place her lips on his pulse, kissing lightly on his neck. She loved how easily she could effect men, with just a simple kiss or touch, their hearts speed up, there cock grows hard, hell, sometimes the even moan with just a simple kiss. Jaylynn grabbed the map and placed it in her back pocket before pulling away from Dwight, biting her lower lip. 

"Unless you don't want me to help you sleep." She says, again, innocence laced in her voice. Dwight looks at her wide eyed, trying to find words. 

"Is this your way of trying to get on my good side? So I'll put in a good word with Negan?" Dwight accuses, this only causes Jaylynn to giggle at his words.

"Oh honey, I'm already in the inner circle, being all buddy buddy with his Lieutenants. You seem to be the only one that doesn't like me. Which I'm perfectly ok with, sleep well." Jaylynn sent him another sweet smile before walking back inside and heading straight for the bar. She hoped that everyone would still be in there and they were, of course. 

"I have been here for less than two days and I already have a shit load of information." Jaylynn says happily as she sits down next to Simon, they each send her a confused look as she slams down the phones on the counter. "It seems Scar-face and one of Negan's wives are planning on running away into the sunset together, I even got the map that they plan to follow." 

"I fuckin' knew there was something going on with Dwighty boy, wish I was the one to find all this information." Arat remark's, staring down at the polaroid pictures. 

"Think I could meet the boss man now?"

"He's gonna kill us."

"Simon, this present better fuckin' be good, it better be a Christmas and birthday present wrapped in one!" The sound of a raspy voice could be heard as Simon brough the man himself into the room

"Simon, this present better fuckin' be good, it better be a Christmas and birthday present wrapped in one!" The sound of a raspy voice could be heard as Simon brough the man himself into the room. Jaylynn studied the man, he was almost like she pictured, the cliché bad boy with beard. Negan strutted over towards her, watching her like a hawk, Jaylynn was doing the same. "Alright, she's a pretty damn good present. How about you get on your knee's and show me how much of a good little present you are." Without thinking Jay punches him in the face, his head turn's and he moves his jaw to make sure it wasn't broken. 

"I ain't here to suck your cock." She spits, clenching her jaw. 

"I am about 50% more into you now." Negan stares need into her eyes, it almost makes Jaylynn weak in the knee's but she pushes away the feeling. "Now what are you here for darlin'?" 

"A reward, of course." 

"And my cock isn't reward enough for you?" Jaylynn nearly punched him again but she shoved down the urge. 

"Oh don't worry, I bet your cock is just fine, but I'd rather have a Lieutenant's position." The room feel silent, much more quieter than it was before. 

"And why the fuck would I do that to a recruit that's been here for less than two days?" Negan questions, Jaylynn grabs the pictures without leaving the eye contact, she grabs his hand and places the imagines in his hands. 

"Now, I'm not very familiar with your rules yet, hell, like you said I've been here for two whole fuckin' days, and yet I was able to catch your wife with your right hand man planning to escape and blame it on the doctor. And I'm sure they broke at least one rules there." Negan studies the photo's, then looks back at her. 

"You've been here for two days and found two lying rats and my own people couldn't do that." Negan asks, Jaylynn nods, his eyes flicker from the photos and back to her eyes. 

"I would say I was detective before the world went to shit, but that'd be lie." Jaylynn remarks sarcastically. 

"Why are you so damn exited to join our group?"

"Cause you all seem like a kickass group who treats each other like family." Jaylynn spoke the true, she's yarned for the feeling of safety, to be surrounded by people who call her family. Hell, Jesus was wrong, she does want people who she'd die for around. 

"How do I know we can trust you? You haven't even finished your two week probation or had your interview." Negan remark's, setting the photo's down on the counter, cocking his head to the side. 

"If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already." Jaylynn said confidently, which only caused Negan to chuckle deeply. 

"You got some giant lady size nuts on you darlin'." Jaylynn smirks, nodding in agreement. "What's your name?"

"Negan."