𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 and Negan made it to his room, Negan took his pants and boxers off, telling Jaylynn to keep the dress on. She was forcefully pulled onto Negan's naked lap, she could feel his hard cock against her ass. 

"Spread your legs." Jaylynn shivers, doing as Negan says. He smirks, watching as Jaylynn obeys him without an ounce of brattiness. His warm yet rough fingers trace against the skin of Jaylynn's inner thighs, brushing dangerously close to the cloth of her panties. His other hand kept a grip on her waist, keeping her close as he continued.  

A small gasp left her lips as his finger traced up against her clit before pulling away. His right hand left her alone for a bit as he pulled it back. Jaylynn lets out a wine, wanting to feel him.

"Still think I'm joking, baby?" 

There was a certain roughness to his voice, one that sent heat pooling in between her legs as a whimper left her lips, his finger brushing against her bundle of nerves again. Jaylynn tilts her bead back as Negan peppered kisses against her neck, chuckling softly, his finger pressing against her slit a lot harder than before. "Aw, look at my little whore," He pauses as a brief silence came over the two of them, small gasps leaving her lips every now and then. 

He spoke again, the roughness in his voice more pronounced than earlier. "Take them off, now." The cloth quickly slid down her slender tan legs, pooling onto the floor as she leaned back against him again. His left hand gripped her waist tighter, pulling her even closer to his chest if that was even possible. 

His length brushed against Jaylynn's pussy at the sudden action, a low groan left his lips as a small moan left hers. His fingers traced against her skin, pressing up against her clit. It made Jaylynn grow even wetter, realizing Negan could tell full well how wet he was making her. 

"F-fuck Negan," There was a slight stutter in her words before it contorted into a soft moan, his finger dipping in carefully before pulling back. 

"What was that, cumslut? I've hardly done anything, and you're already saying my name." The huskiness in his voice grew at the end of his remark. 

Jaylynn's voice failed her again as he brushed against her clit for the fourth time, his finger finally entering her. "Kitten," Jaylynn threw her head back with a small whine in her voice, his lips nipping at the skin on her neck. Jay moves against his finger, wanting more friction. However, he kept it there, unmoving 

"Beg."

"Kitty-"

"-I said beg."

Jaylynn glanced over her shoulder at him, she could tell there was a certain gleamer in his deep brown eyes. He is such a fucking tease. Jaylynn looks him dead in the eyes, her cheeks flustered as she stares at him. "Fuck me or I'll do it myself." Jaylynn threatens, she moves his hand out of the way and plunges her finger in, sending a wave of pleasure in between her legs. "Fuck, imagine if that were you Negan, pleasuring me, dragging me closer to my orgasm." She moans as she lets another finger slide in, her pace picking up with the second. 

Soon, two became three, her pace speeding up, a small whine leaving her lips as Negan watches, a smirk on his lips. Just as she gets close to her climax, Negan grabs her hand, stopping her movements. She groans with displeasure. 

"I said beg." He growls in her ear. Jaylynn clenches her jaw at his words. 

"Fuck me, Kitten." She moans, needing something. He had already denied her, her orgasm. "Please Negan, I want more." There was no hesitation as his finger plunged into her again, sending another wave of pleasure.