𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"𝐍𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 should we do with you two sorry shit's?" Negan asks, glancing towards the two, Arat and Laura have them on their knee's, Sherry's crying her eyes out while Dwight's accepted his fate. Jaylynn felt bad for having ratted them out, but what she got in return for the whole thing was much better. 

Jaylynn glanced down at her side, it hurt, but she wouldn't admit it, she let her shirt fall down her side, hoping it wouldn't scratch against the raw skin. 

"I'm trying to decided just how exactly I wanna kill you." Negan remark's the excitement in his voice sending chills down everyone's spins. "What do you think, Sunshine?" Negan glances towards Jaylynn, she shrugs, her eyes looking over at the couple. 

"Kill one, let em' turn into walker's and eat the other, poetic, then tie em' up on your fence. Let em' be together forever." Jaylynn answer's simply, Sherry let's out a sob and Dwight shakes his head, hatred in his eyes. 

"I like the way you fuckin' think!" Before anyone could blink, Negan pulled out a gun shooting Dwight in the shoulder and then leg, and finally his stomach. "Go lock em' in a cell." Negan pauses turning towards Jaylynn, his eyes lingering on her side. "Carson, come doctor up my Lieutenant." Jaylynn watches as a man in a white coat sped walked towards her. 

"And Darlin', I'd really like to hear the story about you seducing him." 

"So would I." Arat remarks as she walks towards the brunet. 

"It's really nothing interesting." Jaylynn remark's as the doctor dabs the burn with a cool rag, trying to cool down the skin around it. 

"Oh come on, don't get all shy on me now." Negan remark's, a toothy grin plastered on his face.

"Men are easy to seduce, you don't really have to do anything." Jaylynn remark's, trying to block out the pain as the doctor put a white bandage over the burn. She barely realized that everyone that was once standing in the room had left, leaving her with Arat, Negan, Simon, Paula, and Laura, and of course Doctor Carson. 

"Oh come on, we're not that easy." Simon remark's, Jaylynn run's her tongue over her bottom lip, smirking slightly at the man.

"I could demonstrate some time." 

"Hey, no, that's my man." Arat remark's, stepping in front of Simon, Jaylynn giggles slightly at the sight. 

"Oh don't worry, I don't have a sexual attraction to him," Simon gasps at her words, placing a hand on his heart as if wounded by her words. "I mean your attractive, you're just not on my level." 

"Damn, I love this girl!" Negan remark's, enjoying the interesting scene unfold in front of him. 

"You should see her fight," Laura comments, clapping Jaylynn on the back. 

"I'd actually like to see her in action, we have a Hilltop and I have a date to catch." Negan remark's, swinging Lucille back on to his shoulder. 

"Can I have my katana back?" 

"Of fuckin' course you would have a katana." Negan remark's, Jaylynn didn't quit understand why he such a proud look on his face, maybe it was because he had just hired probably one of the best people in the whole world to be his Lieutenant. "Simon get the girl her sword." 

The ride there was mostly silent, Jaylynn was forced to sit with Negan, which she would have thought he'd be talking the whole time but nope, he was silent, which freaked Jay out a little to say the least

Once they got there, Jay saw Sensei Jesus standing outside the gates. Right as Jaylynn got out of the car, Jesus nearly gasps. He couldn't believe a girl like Jaylynn would choose the Saviors over Hilltop. He couldn't believe he actually helped her. It almost felt like betrayal. 

"Jaylynn what are you doing with... Them?" Jesus asks, his voice full of spite and anger. 

"The way you spoke of the Saviors intrigued me and now I am the one of Negan's top girl's." Jaylynn says proudly, watching as a few of Jesus's men started to put the crates into the back of the truck. The sound of walkers could be heard making their way towards the wall's. Jaylynn glances over at Negan, mentally asking if she could take care of them, he nodded, wanting to see her in action. 

Without a second thought, Jaylynn pulls out her sword, walking towards the corpses. Her katana was able to slice through all for of their heads in seconds, some blood splattering onto Jay's face and clothes, but she didn't care, she's used to the feeling. 

"Hot damn, might have to make her more than just a Lieutenant." Negan remark's, chuckling at his own words. 

"You can never make me one of your wives all dressed up in those pretty little black dresses." Jaylynn remark's, it was the truth, she had no desire to be one of Negan's many wives. It wasn't something she hopes to be one day, hell it seems almost embarrassing to even think about.  

"Who says you'd have to be one of my wives?" His words almost sound flirtatious, but Jaylynn shrugged it off, she wasn't one to flirt with her boss, but she couldn't deny that he isn't attractive. Jesus clears his throat, cutting the tension between the two. 

"I hope this is enough for you, we've been running a bit low on actual supplies." Jesus states his concern. "I'm sure Jaylynn remembers what it's like here." 

"You better fuckin' hope there's enough supplies there or you know what's gonna happen." Negan swings Lucille, making a popping sound as if he was hitting someone in the head. Jesus swallows thickly, nodding quickly, the fear in his eyes masked the hatred he felt for both Negan and now Jaylynn. 

"I'm sure it's enough." The voice of Gregory filled the air as he walked out of the giant house behind the wall's. Jaylynn rolls her eyes dramatically at the man, his hands on his hips as he glanced from Negan to Jaylynn. "Really have stepped up in the world haven't you sweet heart." Gregory licked his bottom lip as he looked Jaylynn up and down.

"Call me sweet heart again I dare you." Jaylynn's voice held a threatening tone causing the prick to chuckle.

"What's a sweet little girl like you gonna do?" 

"I'm gonna cut your dick off and glue it to your forehead so you look like a limp prick unicorn, that's what I'm gonna do." Jaylynn remark's, not a hint of sarcasm in her voice, it was a threat not a joke and Gregory knew it. He swallowed hard nodding at the brunet girl. 

"Please accept my apologies Janet." Jaylynn nearly punched the man in the face for getting her name from but she held back,  she flexed her jaw, holding back the urge to go through with her threat. 

"Well this was fuckin' interesting." Negan claps his hands together, looking in between Jaylynn and Gregory. "We'll be back in a week, better have more supplies." Negan begins to walk to walk towards the truck, Jaylynn rolls her eyes at the two men before following her boss. As Negan starts to the truck, he glances over at his new Lieutenant. 

"Limp prick unicorn?" Negan questions with a chuckle, Jaylynn shrugs, looking over at him. 

"First thing I thought of, thought it sounded great." Jaylynn remark's, proud of her threatening skills. 

"On no, it was fuckin' amazing, and the look on his fuckin' face was priceless." Negan keeps his eyes on the road, but Jaylynn takes a second to admire the man next to her. She can't deny that he isn't attractive, she wondered how his bread would feel against her skin, how it'd feel to have his rough hands exploring her body. Jaylynn bites her lower lip, glancing out the window, crossing her legs. She has to remind herself that Negan's her boss.