𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 herself standing next to the bar, drinking out of a brown beer bottle. She watched as everyone within the Sanctuary had fun together, laughing and joking around. Negan had left her side a while back to go talk with a few of his people, doing what the boss does best. 

Jaylynn couldn't help but admire the ring on her finger, she couldn't quite comprehend that she was now married to Negan, her boss. It's weird to think about, since she had only just met the man a few weeks ago, and yet they've already grown this close. She doesn't know if she loves him yet, sure she cares for him-- deeply. But she thinks it's a little weird to be married to someone you don't love yet. But from the speech that Negan gave, it almost made it sound like he loved her without exactly saying the words. you can't change how you feel. Jaylynn smiles to herself, thinking back on his speech, it made her giddy with excitement that Negan Smith felt something for her, maybe even love. Her father and mother have to be rolling in their graves at this point. 

Now honey, you need to know these skills so when you get married to a nice Christian boy, you will know how to take care of him. Her mother's voice rang through her head like a bell on a Sunday morning atop an old church steeple. 

 A man always wants to come home to a clean house, a warm meal, children playing peacefully, and to a nice beautiful-- Feminine wife. Her voice said again, Jaylynn held onto her beer bottle with enough pressure to make the glass shatter in her hands. 

Stop crying over a simple burn, it happens when you're a house wife. Jaylynn clenched her jaw as she raised the brown glass to her lips, flash backs of her past going off in her head like they're on a broken record. 

Jaylynn Rose Davis, how dare you drop that plate. I paid good money for that dish. Drop down and give me twenty. I don't care that there's glass down there, maybe the pain of glass cutting through your skin will make you tougher. Her father's voice now popping up out of no where. There was a distinct difference between Jaylynn's mom and dad, one wanted her to be feminine, the other wanted her to be masculine, cause he was hoping for a son. Her parents used to fight over it, she guess that's one of the reasons why they got a divorce. 

"So, marrying Negan Smith." Laura's voice snaps Jaylynn out of her thoughts, she glances over at the blonde, nodding at her words. 

"Yup." Jaylynn says, not able to find another response at the moment. 

"Never thought the bastard would settle down." Regina remark's, taking Jaylynn hand so she could get a better look of the ring. "But from what I heard, you are the female version of him, so you're a perfect match." Regina remark's, smiling at Jaylynn. 

"A match made in fuckin' hell." Arat remark's, chuckling at her own words. 

"It's funny cause, when I joined this community, I didn't expects to even make any friends, yet here I am, fuckin' married." Jaylynn says as she brings the beer to her lips, taking a drink. 

"Honey, you made friends here from day one." Regina remark's, sending Jaylynn a confused look. 

"Here let me change my wording, I didn't expect to allow myself to get close to any of you." Jaylynn remark's, causing Laura and Arat to scoff at the girl. 

"Well, you did get close, do you regret it?" Regina asks, eyeing the girl, watching her every movement. 

"No, not one bit." Jaylynn grin's at the three girl's. 

"Are you three harassing my wife?" Negan asks as he walks up to the girl's, placing his arm around Jaylynn's waist. Her heart flip-flopped in her chest, her breath hitched.