𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, Jaylynn went straight to the infirmary where the rape victims had been for the past few days. Negan assigned his female doctors to take care of them since they seemed to be very skittish around the men of the Sanctuary, which Jaylynn completely understood, if she were in their shoes, she would also feel very unsafe around men. 

"Hi, I'm Jaylynn." She greets one of the nurse's. 

"I know who you are... I'm Cindy." The blonde nurse remark's, a sweet smile dancing across her lips. "You're here to talk to the rape victim's for Negan, correct?" Cindy asks, Jaylynn nods in response. 

"Yeah, need to see if they wanna stay here or go back out into the world. What can you tell me about them?" Jaylynn inquires, the blonde nurse let's out a sigh, glancing over her shoulder towards the door, where Jaylynn is guess the girls are. 

"Ten out of the thirty five are pregnant, all of them besides one want to abort. I've been trying to convince them not to get an abortion since it's not very safe nowadays and none of the nurses have really done the presager before. But most of them don't want to go through the pain of squeezing a watermelon out of their vagina... Some of them just don't want to have a child because this world isn't safe anymore." The nurse informs, Jaylynn only nods. 

"I've tried to tell them that Negan will let them stay and it'll be safe for their children but they don't seem to trust us yet. I mean I understand, I probably wouldn't trust us either, but trying to preform an abortion is unsafe and could lead to harming the mother badly. Maybe you can convince of them that having the children is the better option?" The blonde nurse finishes up, Jaylynn nods again. 

"Yeah, I can try." She says as she walks past the nurse and into the room. All the girls looked up at her, some of them lowered their heads like they were afraid of Jaylynn.

"Hi ladies, I'm Jaylynn, one of the high in commands here. I've come to check and make sure you've been treated well." Jaylynn says in a soft voice, a smile on her lips. She tries her best to seem welcoming, even if that isn't second nature to her. She's used to just threatening people, but actually acting nice is a different story. 

"Your the one that saved us." One of them said, happiness in her voice.

"Yeah, me and a few other people." Jaylynn remark's, taking a small step towards them. Her eyes scanned over their bodies. When she first saw them a few days before, they were covered in dirt and didn't have any clothes on. Now they are clean, they're wearing clothes. They've been eating. They seem happier.

"Thank you. We owe you our lives." Another female says, while walking towards Jaylynn. She wraps her arms around Jaylynn's body, hugging her tightly. Jaylynn stands there awkwardly not knowing what to do, so she just pats the girl on the shoulder. 

"No one should have to go through the bullshit you've been through. You're safe now." Jaylynn says as the girl pulls away from her. "Now, my boss would like to know if you all plan on staying?" Jaylynn get's the point, each of the girls look at each other, some of them nod, the other's shake their heads. 

"I'd like to try and find my family." One of the girl's remark's, Jaylynn nods. 

"Okay, here's a piece of paper, for those who want to stay, please write down your name's. You'll be on a two week probation before being tested and given a job... On your two week probation, you will you still be cared for, you'll be sleeping in the batiks with the rest of the people waiting to be tested. I'll make sure there aren't any men down there." Jaylynn explains, about twenty five of the female's sign the papers.