Part 1

TW - Swearing!

You were sent on a mission, so you're currently looking for the target. BEN is on this mission with you. "Y/n, hurry up and get this over with already!" BEN whisper yells. "Yeah, yeah, I'm trying, just shut up and stay out of my way!" I whisper yell back. You get over to the window and climb in, making a big bang when you get in. You tripped and fell, now the target was awake "Oh Shit.. umm we should probably hide now.." I turn to BEN to see that he isn't there. "BEN, BEN, you little bastard, where are you?!" I whisper yelled but got no response. The target did probably the dumbest thing ever, she yelled "H-hello? Who's t-there?!" The girl, who was probably in her mid 20's walks in the room and sees you, she freezes "W-who are you?" She seems to be shaking a lot, you take your opportunity to get the job done and over with, you take your [weapon of choice] and stab her, accidentally getting a bunch of blood on you. "Damnit! BEN get your ass out here!" BEN comes out of the nearby closet and laughs "Good goin Y/n, we both almost got caught! You need to be more careful, Idiot!"

Readers Pov - BEN really had to leave me out here all by myself! This was our first mission together and he already almost got me caught! "Just shut up you little elf reject!" BEN gets all defensive "Do not call me that! I'm not an elf reject! It's not my fault that you do a terrible job at being quiet when on a mission!" "Yeah yeah! Let's just get back already, I'm tired!!" You yawn, and start climbing back out the window, BEN follows.

Small time skip - We get back to the mansion and head our separate ways, I flip BEN off before he can even get the chance to say anything. "What the hell?! I didn't even do anything!" He flips me off and walks back to his room. You could hear him happily skipping down the hall "Time to go play some video games!" BEN disappears off into his room and I just plop down on the couch right next to EJ. "Oh hey Y/n, done with your mission already?" "Yep! Here in a few I'm gonna go to bed though".

I'm literally so sorry, this is a short chapter, also my first book I'm very sorry if it's boring but I hope you can stick with me and keep reading, the next chapter may not be out for a couple days though. I'll try my best to make the next one tomorrow though. Thank you for reading.