Part 3

Reader's Pov - The next morning, I wake up and go to sit up. But I completely forgot that I can't get up, BEN has his arms wrapped around me. 'But why?! Oh, that's right, I had a nightmare last night and he came in here. That's embarrassing, why did I ask him to stay?! And why did he even decide to wrap his arms around me?!'. BEN opens his eyes and blinks a few times "Y/n, go back to sleeeeeppp." BEN says tiredly. "But I wanna get up now! Let me go." With that, BEN whines a bit like a kid and unwraps his arms, as soon as he does, I sit up. "I'm going downstairs, you should probably get up in a bit..". "Alright, I will, just give me five more minutes..." BEN says tiredly. "Alright, see ya". You go to the bathroom to change into [fav outfit], then head downstairs. Nobody was there, oh wait! Toby was downstairs! And of course, he was making waffles! "Good morning, Toby.". "G-good *tic* morning Y/n, w-want some waffles?". "No tha-" BEN runs down the stairs, with no shirt on. "Y/n! Where's my-". Me and Toby turn to face him, both of our faces turn a bit red in embarrassment. "Nevermind. Anyways, whatcha making Toby?". "W-waffles! *tic* Want so-some?". "Nah, thanks though.".

Ben's Pov - "I'm gonna go play some video games, see ya!" With that I run back upstairs, and into my room. "Alright, now time to get a shirt.".

Toby's Pov - 'What was that all about, ehh, I could care less. I'm just gonna finish making my waffles.'. I walk past Y/n to get a plate, after, she grabs a cup and walks over to the sink. "C-can you *tic* g-get me some wa-water too, *tic* pl-please?". "Yeah, sure.". She hands me the glass of water, I immediately walk to the table and set the plate of waffles down, and start putting a bunch of syrup on them, then take my mask off so I can eat.

Reader's Pov - I quickly drink my glass of water, then run upstairs to Clockworks room. I knock the on the door. I hear a muffled "Come In!". I open the door "Hey Clocky.". "Hey, what's up?". "Oh, nothin much, just got a question about BEN.". "BEN? But don't you hate him?". "Nah, not exactly.. I don't hate him, but I also don't like him..". "Alright.. well what's your question?". "Do you know why BEN is- well was being so nice to me last night?". "Wait, BEN was being nice to you?! Last night?! That's weird and also somewhat interesting! What'd he do?! You gotta tell meee!". "I uhh, I will. I'll tell you what happened.".