Part 10

BEN's Pov - "Shit..". "Umm, do ya guys mind explaining a bit?!" Clockwork yells. "Uhh, well, Y-Y/n was just comforting me, because I had a nightmare last night. Jeff gives a blank stare before bursting out laughing. "Wow! So-so childish dude!" Jeff says in between laughs. "Dude, your face is completely red as well!" "It is not!". I jump up out of my bed to beat the shit out of Jeff, but Y/n had already beat me to it. "Stupid ass Jeff! Just shut the hell up!" Y/n slaps Jeff really hard, I wince just at the sight of it and prepare to witness a fight. "You bitch!". Jeff and Y/n started fighting, the fight lasted about 10 minutes before Clocky finally decided to break the fight. "Enough, ya little idiots!" Y/n and Jeff were both holding their knives, ready to stab each other. Jeff crosses his arms and whines like a kid. "Fine! But next time that bitch slaps me, I'll kill her!". "Man, you and Y/n are just as bad as you and Jane!" Clocky scolds Jeff and Y/n for awhile before I push my way through the doorway. "Alright, I'm goin to get some breakfast." "See ya Benny Boy!" Y/n calls out to me, that nickname makes my face almost instantly go red. I decide to ignore it and just go on with my day, heading down the stairs I run into EJ. EJ was just eating kidneys, like always. "Oh hey BEN, can we talk for a bit?". "About?". "It's about Y/n." 'Should I talk to him? What would he possibly have to say about her? Does he like her?! Oh no no no! That bastard isn't getting my beloved Y/n!'. I cross my arms and say "What could you possibly need to say about her? Do you like her or somethin?". "What would you do if I said yes?" If EJ didn't have his mask on, he would have a smug look on his face. "You better not, ya little shit!". "Why would it matter if I did? You don't like her, do ya?" "Ye- I mean! No! Of course not!". "Mhmm, suree, keep tellin yourself that, well I'm gonna go ask Y/n out now.". "YOU ARE NOT!". "See bud? You're jealous! You do like her!". "Fine! I do! And I sure as hell won't let you ask her out! She's mine!". "Ay, calm down, I was just messing with ya, I only see Y/n as a friend anyways". "Good.." "Anyways, I should probably go now, I've got a mission today, see ya!" I wave to EJ as he leaves. 'Wow... that was awkward.. well, somewhat..' you grab a piece of bread and put it in the toaster. I rest my head on my hand as I prop myself up on the counter with my elbow.

Short A/n -

Aha, another cliffhanger, sorry, I'll try to write tomorrow. Have a great day/night!