Part 14

Reader's Pov - Once me and BEN finished eating breakfast, we both went out separate ways, BEN went out go hangout with Jeff. no matter how much they think they dislike each other, they're best friends. I went to go find someone to talk to. I wandered the halls aimlessly for awhile before I finally came across Toby, running away from BEN. As soon as Toby saw me his running quickly came to a stop, as he panted he asked between breaths "Y/n! W-will you g-g-go on a d-ate wi-ith me?". I was shocked by his sudden question, my face ended up turning really red, not cuz I liked Toby like that. But, because I was in an awkward position and situation, I felt pressured to quickly come up with an answer. 'Agh! I don't wanna hurt Toby's feelings! But.. I like BEN! Well.. not like BEN would like me back.. why not?'. Just as I was about to answer, BEN runs at Toby and.tackles him to the floor. "NUH-UH! YOU AIN'T GETTING HER!!", BEN yelled at Toby angrily. "A-aww, why n-not B-B-BENNY Boy?~" "She's mi-" BEN froze as he turned to look at me. "Oops, I-i forgot you were here..".

BEN's Pov - "Oops, I-i forgot you were here..". "Huh?! How do you just forget that I'm here?!". "Dunno" I shrug. I quickly noticed that something had been off, was she... upset? Angry? What? I don't know.. I hope I didn't hurt her mentally. How would I though? As I'm snapped back to reality by Y/n's yawn, she asks "So, why were you so angry that Toby was gonna ask me out on a date?".

Small A/n -

Haha! Cliffhanger! Though, I am sorry about the chapter being so short! Love y'all, my fellow readers! - Adrian -