Part 9

Reader's Pov - Me and BEN went to our room to go to bed. But in the middle of the night I heard something on the BEN's bed. 'Aww, man.. I'm still really tireddd.. what the hell is that noise?! Wait, it sounds like talking.'. I get up and walk to BEN's bed quietly.

BEN's Pov - I was being chased by my father, it was a fairly cold night and it was raining hard. My father kept chasing me "Benny boy~ come on out, come see your father~". I panicked, thinking he was dead, and just coming back to haunt me. "No, no, no no no.. I don't want to see him.. please no.."

Reader's Pov - . "No, no, no no no.. I don't want to see him.. please no.." I heard BEN say in his sleep. I quietly walked over to his bed and sat down. "BEN, wake up.." I whispered to BEN. I see BEN open his eyes, then he sits up quickly, almost jumping out of the bed. "BEN! It's just me!" I whisper yelled to BEN. BEN didn't say anything, he just hugged me tightly. I hugged back, though I was shocked. "Umm... BEN, are you okay?". "I am now.." BEN whispered to me and continued holding me close to him. A couple minutes later he pulled away from the hug, and I stood up. "You okay now?", I asked. "Yes, but can you please stay with me over here?". "Uhh... fine.." I lay down next to BEN and he pulls me close, wrapping his arms around my waist again. I could feel my face getting hot as he pulled me close, but I didn't stop him. I actually really enjoyed his warm embrace.. I close my eyes and relax, slowly drifting off to sleep. The next morning we heard a couple voices whispering by the door, I opened my eyes and looked up to see Clockwork and Jeff. "We should tell the others about this!" Clocky whisper yells to Jeff, obviously not noticing that I was awake now. Jeff turns to look at me and sees me awake, "Uhh, Clocky.. I'm pretty sure Y/n is awake." Jeff whispered back. "Umm, d-dont tell any of the others! I-i was j-just comforting BEN!" My face was bright red, and I felt dumb for stuttering like that. BEN woke up but didn't notice Clocky or Jeff. "Y/n, go back to sleeeeep.." BEN said tiredly, pulling me closer to him, his arms were still wrapped around my waist. "B-BEN!". "Wh-" BEN stopped, mid sentence and looked up at Clocky and Jeff. "Shit..".

Small A/n -

Small cliffhanger! Sorry! I really hope you're enjoying this, next chapter will be out either later, or tomorrow!