Part 12

BEN's Pov - 'Oh my god! She actually likes me back! Dude, this has to be a dream!' I hug her, her warm embrace brings a sense of comfort and happiness. This girl... she really is something special. That's why I love her..... 'Man, I wish this would last fore-'. Jeff runs downstairs quickly, falling in his face as soon as he hits the bottom of the stairs. "HEYYY!!! THERE'S GONNA BE A PARTY TONIGHT!!". "A party? Why?". "Well, just letting ya know, we all saw that, and congrats bro!" "Damn, wait?! You heard it all?!". I mentally facepalmed realizing that those little shits had planned this. Jeff of course, had to ruin the damn moment! How could he?! What an asshole! I wanted that hug to last forever... It was so warm and comforting... I need that feeling again...

Nobody's Pov - Before BEN even knew it, he jumped up, it was currently 1:00 am, Y/n was sleeping peacefully in her bed. BEN was at the verge of tears when he realized that he had simply just been dreaming.

BEN's Pov - 'Why?! Why was that dream so real?! No! Why did I even think she would like me back?! What gave me that idea?! It was a dream... I can't believe I was so stupid...'. Before I even knew it, I was crying. My tears were warm and salty, mixed with blood due to the permanent blood dripping from my eyes. I feel two warm arms wrap around me as I continue to cry. I look up to see Y/n. "Why..?". As Y/n looked at me in confusion I shook my head in frustration and sadness, "It's nothing... why are you up?". "Well, I heard you crying, what's wrong?". "Nothing..." "There's something wrong, y'know you can tell me anything, right? I'm here for you...". "Just stop! Go away! Leave me the hell alone right now!" I accidentally snap at Y/n and regret instantly fills my body as Y/n stares at me, sad. It hurt to see her sad, why did I yell at her? She was trying to make me feel better, and I yelled at her. "Whatever.... Goodnight, I guess." Y/n said, trying not to cry as she walked back to her bed and laid down.

Reader's Pov - 'God! He's such an ass! I was just trying to make him feel better. Wait, why do I care about him so much?! Ugh! This is such bullshit!' I try to pretend to be angry, but for some reason I was sad, I felt like crying. I don't understand why. 'Why? Why do I feel this way? Why am I sad? Why do I want to cry? Do I... truly care about him? No! No, I don't like him! Well, we are friends. But that's it! God damnit! This is all so confusing. I just need to get some sleep. Maybe I'll talk to him tomorrow. Maybe not.'. Thoughts filled my head as I slowly drifted off to sleep, not caring about the tears falling from my eyes as they close.... The next morning I wake up to see BEN sitting on his bed, holding his head in his hands while crying. He notices you and whispers a quick "I'm sorry...". "For what?" "Yelling at you last night.". 'Oh yeah, that happened.... heh, almost forgot about that.' "It's fine..". "I was just stressed..." BEN says as he wipes his bloody tears away with his sleeve, staining the green hoodie he was wearing.