Part 18

Reader's Pov - "BEN." "Yes?". "Do you... love me?". The air in the room feels as if it's getting colder and more tense. BEN stays completely silent for a few minutes before speaking up, stuttering a bit. "W-well, umm.... I-i don't know.." "BEN, don't lie to me... you said you loved me.. in Jeff's room...". BEN stares at the ground for a moment before looking into my eyes. His eyes were almost piercing a hole through mine. I got so lost and trapped in his gaze that I didn't even notice that I our faces were getting closer. I stopped when my face was a mere inch away from his. I averted my gaze away from his and move back quickly. Both of our faces instantly go red, but then he breaks the silence.

"Yes."

I look up at him, my eyes wide in surprise that he actually admitted it. A smile forms on my face as I stare into his eyes then lean in.

"I love you, Y/n. I always will, even if you hate me. It's an unconditional love. I'll never stop."

As I lean in closer to him, I say in a calm, soothing voice, "I love you too, BEN..."

Me and BEN lean in closer, he places his lips onto mine, the kiss starts gentle but begins to get more passionate.

After a minute or two, I break the kiss and speak up. "My love for you will always be unconditional as well.."

BEN puts his hand on my cheek and caresses it with his thumb. "I'm so lucky I met you.."

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him, putting his head on my shoulder, feeling his warmth made a smile spread across my face as I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep in BEN's arms. Knowing that I get to be with BEN forever comforted me, I knew I would never have to leave him. He loves me unconditionally, and I love him unconditionally..