Los Angeles

It was May and Danny told me I should join him in Los Angeles on a getaway trip. I didn't mind because I also had a chance to see Roscoe, I would be staying in Daniel's home. I arrived at LAX and made my way to his place. It was pretty hidden and far from the airport.

I parked the car and grabbed my luggage from the trunk. Danny opened the door and saw I was struggling, "I'll help you kangaroo" I know this man is Australian but did he just call me a kangaroo? I walked in and he led me to the room.
"I'm not sure if you want to order takeout or make food, if so we should probably run to the market" We shopped for unnecessary food considering we were only staying for a week, then heading to the next Grand Prix. We took snacks and he wanted to make BBQ ribs later on, he invited some of his friends to join us, not sure who "All" was but they were his close friends.

We arrived and I was helping him. " Danny" he gave me the biggest smile, "what's up" I was thinking about what Lando said that night, he told me Danny wanted to leave because of his mental health, "you're leaving McLaren aren't you, You not racing next year? Are you" he stopped what he was doing and went over to my side, he sat next to me. " I'll still be there, well with...Red Bull. Look don't worry about me, I know whenever you get nervous you come straight to the McLaren garage but don't go fully in because of Lando *laughs* this time you won't have to. I'm going to be a Red Bull engineer. I'll be with you" I rest my shoulder on him, I've always felt Danny as a brother when I freak out every race about Max. I meet him up before every race and calms me down, I know he'll miss racing. I can see that his confession he wouldn't be racing next season is hurting him. I hug him, "You'll be on that track in no time. I'd love to have you in the Red Bull garage with me 24/7 but I'm praying that you don't stay with us the whole season, you're a driver Danny" I say and walk away to the fridge. I look back at him and he's smiling at the ground.
He immediately went back to making the food, "hey Heidi, I miss her" he pointed at his phone, "she said 20 minutes" Heidi is like my diary. Every person Danny trusts, I do. And we'll I've trusted her with every secret and every detail, she's like my lost soul mate. If Kika were to find out she would kick me, but we three like hanging out. That doesn't mean Kika likes sharing with me. She's like a controlling ex-boyfriend who's still in love with me.

I sat in the room looking outside. Heidi came in, she sat next to me, " I'm so happy to see you" I basically tackled her to the floor. " I also brought you a present" I looked at her confused, "Surprise" it was Charles. I ran up to him, I had no idea he was coming but that makes sense why Danny said he invited some close friends. Not sure who the rest were, "Wait if you're here.. who's downstairs" I walked down the stairs and basically saw all the drivers, " is there a Grand Prix in Los Angeles and I didn't know about it, why are you all here? This was supposed to be a Danny, Heidi, and I thing" Charles stood in front of me with his arms crossed, " I'm excited to see you, but I stand by what I said. They're like my parents. I get excited when I'm with them" my brother coughed to catch my attention, "omg" he scoffs and opens his arms, I walk up to the where they were, " PENELOPE YOUR HERE" I pick her up and max is giving me the direst look, "I thought I was getting a hug but clearly not."

"Whatever loser," I said, I looked at him seriously and looked at Kelly, " Hi Kelly, I missed you" he threw his hands in the air and walked away from us.

I love testing my brother's patience's.
It was a nice day, the only driver missing was Lando. As much as I didn't want to notice, I noticed the minute they were all standing there. Everyone was sitting in a circle enjoying the memory, I walked into the kitchen and took a shot because I just wanted to and felt in the mood to. Bottle in my hand Heidi and Kika walk up to me, "When we don't drink you drink, unbelievable" They laugh and I smile at them. I think they noticed, they knew exactly. " we know you love Charles, but if this eases your mind a bit he couldn't make it today because he's hanging out with family" I look at them and try to act confused, "who are you guys talking about, "girl, about lan-." Heidi covered Kika's mouth because Charles was coming our way. I knew the name that was going to come out of her mouth. I just laughed at them both, "I'm going up to your room" I turned over to look at him, "are you staying with me or did you guys rent a house" I asked curious because they were all here. "So the houses they rented is a block down by the way but he told us there's three rooms available not including yours. I could stay with you" I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. He went upstairs to watch a show he's been into recently. " you look happy but why are you thinking of Lando" I turned over to Kika, "Because that night I couldn't believe the words he said, max is here telling me to hear him out. But how? The words that came out of his mouth had been said by everyone. I felt like I was a little girl again being told that I should be more like Max and that I should try harder. That broke me and since that day all I could think about was why he said it" I said and walked away from them, I smiled at them and walked up to my room.
Charles was lying down watching his show, I lay next to him and he played with my hair. I was looking at his eyes, they were so pretty. I kissed him and he had the biggest smile on his face. He got up and locked the door. "CHARLES LECLERC, you dirty man" he jumps onto the bed and puts me on top of him. "not like you've complained before" I cover his mouth considering he said it loud, I knew nobody heard but it was just loud. He started kissing my neck and well to be brutally honest I wanted to give my all. I take off his shirt. And he takes mine. We make out and I hear him taking off his pants, "you're so easy" I whispered to him. He starts giggling because all it takes is a kiss and this man is ready for marriage. He lowers my pants and underwear leaving me naked. He sits me on top of putting it in. He grabbed me and waited grabbing me up and downs and side to side, "fuck, definitely the mother of my kid" I smile at the comment he made, "That's a threat" he smiles at me but doesn't stop him. Until we both reached our climax and just laid next to each other. We changed into our pajamas and went downstairs to get snacks, everyone was still outside.

I sat next to George, "You ready for the next race" I was stuffing my face with fruit snacks

I sat next to George, "You ready for the next race" I was stuffing my face with fruit snacks. I looked over at him he threw a sweater at me, "George enjoy your life off the track, but yea. Anyway how are you and your girlfriend" he laughed and smiled at the question I asked, considering he was so happy getting asked about her I'm guessing amazing. "You know I think she might be the one, she's amazing dude. She tries to work everything out when we argue, she likes to support me, and she's overall amazing" I smile at how excited he is, "That's great, so happy for you" I pat his back and he laughs, " I'm guessing you and Charles are great to, he's always talking about you nonstop. He acts like you're the queen of England. Or just a queen in general. Man loves you. Oh right, I know you're probably gonna get all rattled up when I bring this up but, you should speak with Lando on a serious note, hear him out, Stella. Even Charles agreed, they made up yesterday" I smile had crawled up to my face at the thought of them making up again, they weren't speaking to each other. I nodded and spaced out, he was waiting for a response, " I'll talk to him after the next race, I'm not ready George" he patted my head, " At your own pace little Verstappen" I get up and leave to my room, Charles I guess noticed I was gone because 10 minutes later he came up, "it's getting late Charles, we should probably go to sleep" he agreed and turned the lights off.
__________________________________
The next morning I saw Charles was gone, I then decided to shower and get ready.

I walk downstairs and Charles walks up to me, and he flicks my hat

I walk downstairs and Charles walks up to me, and he flicks my hat. "traitor" I smile because I knew Charles would always be number 1, even my brother knows it and he bullies me for it. He always tells me how I'm basically supporting his close friend who is his on-track enemy. It's not "basically" supporting him, I very much am supporting him without thinking about Red Bull.

I turn and see Lando on the couch. He was eating and watching something on his phone. "hi Stella" he said, "Hey Lando" I could tell Daniel was trying to hold in his laugh because when we said hi, Daniel turned over quickly and opened the fridge.
"anyway Charles I'm going with Lewis, I'm visiting Roscoe" he gave me a forehead kiss and I left.
________________________________
If there are any errors I apologize, I'm so busy with schoolwork that I don't have time to proofread it. If there are any mistakes I'll try to fix them later on, also I'm really bad at writing smut so I apologize😭

Update, I'm working on the errors right now, thank you guys for reading. I love you🤭