Storms in my eyes

Tomorrow we leave for the Italian GP, things haven't been the best with Charles. He texted and I ignored. He apologized for the pictures and said it was for PR, they wanted her to pose with a formula 1 driver but he didn't tell me which made me react the way I did.

We were carrying the luggage's to the car and our carry on's, lando stops and takes a good look at me

We were carrying the luggage's to the car and our carry on's, lando stops and takes a good look at me. " I wonder to myself, how you get things done with those heels. I'm impressed on how you don't get tired and do everyday tasks with them" I laugh and he places the luggages in the car, "okay we're done, let's get our last things. Put Jules in car, we can get a coffee and head to the airport" I asked, we were taking the private jet red Bull and McLaren sent to us.
________________
messages with Charles
Charles: so happy to have you and jukes joining me soon
Stella: ok
Charles: please Stella I said I was sorry. I promise I didn't do it on purpose.
Stella:ok
Charles: are you guys on your way at least
Stella: mhm
Charles: okay, be careful please. I love you
*read*
__________________________________
We walk to the jet and the flight attendant helps me with Jules stroller. I put him in the seat and they get a phone call, lando and I try to put Jules to sleep. It was my brother, " hi please be extra careful because my best friend, my nephew, and sister. They are on that plane and we won't be happy if they aren't" I roll my eyes and look over at lando who is trying hold in his laugh, " yes Mr.verstappen. They're in the plane right now and we're about to take off" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, " thank you, have a safe trip. Goodbye" the flight attendant give us a smile and we return it, " it's okay, you guys can relax" lando says and nod. I see her shoulders get lower and she places her hand on her chest, " thank mr and ms verstappen" she walked away. He laughed and looked out of the window. I knew he enjoyed being called that.
I watched a movie on our way to the airport but didn't get to finish it considering the flight was only an hour and 20 minutes.
We get off and head to my Airbnb that we both rented with Abby who arrives tomorrow since she had a meeting today. I get a phone call and pick it up, "can we talk" I hang up because it was Charles and lando drives us to our destination.
We walk in and get a room, " should we get groceries for these three days" I ask while he was at the counter, " probably let's go" we put Jules back in his car seat and head to the grocery store.
We probably got more food that expected.

Back to the house
I left everything in the luggage considering we would leave right after to the Singapore GP" We both had to meet with our team tomorrow so we had to get ready, "LANDO WHAT ARE YOU WEARING" he walked into my room with only his pants on, " I have no idea honestly, I'm freaking out" I snap out of it and run to his room to find and outfit.

Back to the houseI left everything in the luggage considering we would leave right after to the Singapore GP" We both had to meet with our team tomorrow so we had to get ready, "LANDO WHAT ARE YOU WEARING" he walked into my room with only his pant...