moon and saturn

"I'm kind of feeling a walk"

I looked over at Abby and she seemed like she was on board with the plan.

"Well, we can walk around and find a cafe to eat at, which I think would be an amazing idea considering there's a race today and I kind of want to forget about it." Said Lando, at this point, we were all on board with the plan and decided to get ready for a nice relaxing day.

I grab Jules from the stroller and carry him up the stairs and into my room.

"Okay, Jules. It's a bit cold outside so be good and let mommy change you" I picked his clothes from his drawer and Elliot came in.

"change I'll do it," said Abby, I kissed him on the cheek, " This is why I love you and Abby" A smile crawled up Jules's face

I walked into my room, the room that Charles decorated on his own and surprised me with in case I needed privacy or ever wanted to be alone.

I sat on the bed grabbed my makeup and chose the clothes. I definitely needed a warm shower so that was my first task. Then applied my make-up, and did my hair and outfit.

As I stood in front of the mirror, I carefully picked up my favorite pieces of jewelry, each holding sentimental value

As I stood in front of the mirror, I carefully picked up my favorite pieces of jewelry, each holding sentimental value. After securing them in place, I reached for my purse, making sure I had everything I needed for the day.

Moving into the  bedroom, I discovered Abby and Elliot engaged in a conversation with Jules. Seeing Jules made my heart swell with affection, prompting me to lift him up and plant a loving kiss on his cheek. "You look absolutely adorable, Juley Bean," I exclaimed, unable to contain my admiration.

Coming down the stairs, anticipation filled the air as I awaited Lando's arrival. Every moment leading up to this felt special, surrounded by the warmth of connections and shared affections.

"Sorry, sorry I know I was taking forever but I couldn't button my shirt" Lando says grabbing the keys and opening the door, Abby and Elliot race to the car like little kids. I place Jules on the stroller, lando leans in and takes a peak at him, "wow aren't you a handsome boy today, your mommy looks gorgeous as well doesn't she" he says and tickles him. He laughs which makes me laugh;  I enjoy his little laugh. I walk out of the house and wait for him to close the door.

           "I know you both raced to see who would sit next to my sweet boy Julie Bean but, I'll let you both sit with him if you can take care of him properly" They both smirked at each other, I'm not sure if I should fear them or trust them, "deal," they said in sync. I get into the passenger seat. I look over at Lando.

     "So the whole point is to walk around Lando, so just park anywhere you see an empty spot once we arrive at the area filled with cafes and stores" I saw him giggling to himself, but he was still looking at me. I wondered what he was laughing at, "are you going to be able to walk in those heels Jolie" Glancing up quickly, I noticed Lando smiling. From the corner of my eye, I could see Elliot and Abby sharing a knowing look. "Don't worry, Lando, I'll be just fine," I reassured him with a smile. I added, "You know me, I never miss a chance to wear heels. I even wore them during pregnancy – you can't stop me!"

With a nonchalant shrug, Lando drove away. However, before leaving, he called me "Jolie," a rare but endearing term he seldom used. Arriving at our destination, Lando retrieved the stroller from the truck and gently settled Jules into it, preparing for the adventures that awaited us.

" let's walk guys" We walked and spoke about different drama situations which was absolutely entertaining. We even told Lando about some drama that happened while attending Yale, believe it or not, this man was very interested, "So wait James would've been your baby's father right now" I looked over at him giving him a concerned look. There is no way he just said that, "no; also I didn't think us both competing for positions in Formula 1 was going to work out for us. He thought I had it easy because of Max. I thought he had it easy cause his dad was a millionaire. Turns out we both made it but we were both so competitive with each other. The love was there, he was the perfect boyfriend everyone wanted but I hated the feeling that the person I wanted to be forever with, was always competing with me, we were so competitive it became toxic. Someone always had to win, and I was competing with him 24/7. So much happened that we figured we were both perfect for each other but as long as we were both chasing the same dreams we couldn't be together" he seemed so invested he looked over at me waiting for more. " interesting, he really helped you get over your high school bf huh" I look up and give him a death stare.

" yes," I say and leave him to walk by him, we find a cute cafe and we decided it would be a good idea to eat and share each other's stories, while we were talking Jules was just looking at everything, admiring things. I would notice Lando looking over at him and tickling him once in a while, because although he was a calm baby. We also recently found out that if he feels alone or can't see anyone for a long period he starts crying.

    "Lando you seem to like Jules so much, when is it your turn" asked Elliot and I felt my stomach turn. He looked down at his shoes, " I have no idea mate. I love Jules. He's shown me these past two months that babies are heaven sent but I don't think any of these girls are the one, not even Jasmine. She's texted me but I haven't replied to her honestly. Plus according to my mom, she's obnoxious and has a weird vibe" It was April and my baby was two months. Watching him grow is going to be a pain, I hope time passes by very slowly.

The appetizers we ordered were placed on the table, and then I got a text message message from Charles asking to FaceTime, I then answered the call.
________________
Charles: where is he
* I point the camera at Jules*
Charles: oh my goodness how is my handsome boy Julie bean
* I look over at Lando and he takes a sip of his water*
Stella: I see the race is over.
Charles: yes, I got p5. So it's okay but not the best
Stella: Aww it's okay you did amazing. I'll call you later babe we're about to eat. I'll call in like 2 hours is that okay?
Charles: that's okay, tell them I said bye my love
* call ends*
_________________
We got back to talking after the call was over and enjoyed our day with Jules. He was such a good boy