🇮🇹 damn im in italy part 1

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length
F/c = Favorite Color
F/n = Friend name

Warning: the voting system wasn't even used in this story, where tf is valerie, cursing, no consent touching, maybe groping? Idk.

Part 5 characters for this chapter: cioccolata and secco, tiziano and squalo,and diavolo with doppio (in pov form).

Btw idk Italian so don't get mad at me when the translation is bad :(

-

"This dress is too tight..." I complained as I put on a F/c dress (or suit) , me and valerie was invited to a party by a friend of mine, it was gonna start at midnight.

"Hurry up Y/n were gonna be late!!" Valerie said as she puts on her thigh high heels, she wore a black dress with gold rose accessories and with black gloves on, she was slaying her outfit fr.

"I'm trying!!" I said in return, I had finally finished up my outfit as I went to the mirror to look at myself, I'm literally a QUEENCARD rn, slay.

Before we can even continue, my vision became blurry... And dark... I drop to the floor with valerie doing the same, why the hell did we just pass out...

- (le teleport)

I woke up on an allyway in... Italy? *wait what the!? what am I doing in Italy* I thought as I get up from the ground.

Valerie was right next to me, thankfully I wasn't separated from her... Just yet.

We exit the alleyway, thank god our drop dead gorgeous outfits weren't damaged.

"Damn were in Italy!?" Valerie squealed as she shook me violently.

"So we just teleported to part 5 JJBA, noice" I said still getting shaked by my older sister.

"Alright let's explore naples Italy!" Valerie said taking my hand and dragged me to places, she forgot the party already.

I sighed as I followed her, it's not like I can even escape her grip on my hand...

We saw familiar places and nice tourist spots, man I wish I can have my phone on the other world... The view is amazing.

*wait a minute...* I say as I reach for my pockets (if you have a dress on, too bad your dress has pockets now) I felt... Oh damn my phone and wallet.

"Yessir" I hummed, snapping a quick picture for later.

I turn around and...

*WAIT WAIT WHERE IS VALERIE!?!?* I thought out loud, wasn't she with me like a minute ago? Did she walk off somewhere else?

I put my phone back in my wallet as I started searching on where she went.

- (wow a yandere pov this early!?!?)

(Doppio's pov)

I was calling my boss on the phone, he Was discussing about how Y/n darling was finally going to appear, I was ecstatic about the news.

"Boss when are we gonna meet Y/n?" I asked with curiosity as I wait for my boss to give me an answer.

"Soon mio caro Doppio, soon..." The boss said as I listened, the thought of just seeing the perfect woman in my dreams makes me feel a different type of way...

But before I was gonna say something...

"Aye you that dude with the split personality shit right? " I turned my head to see a woman.