go to horny jail part 1

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
N/n = Nickname
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length
F/s = Favorite snack

Warning: uh oh horny peeps, the diavolo dupe super horny for your ass, lesbian moments maybe idk, y/n became more lesbian than bisexual just for this chapter.

-(in your living room lol)

I watch jjba part 6 on the TV not really sure on what to do, that last meet up with diavolo it was... Yeah no...

Sighed, was the only thing I'm doing while shoving some F/s on my mouth

"I miss being able to sleep peacefully... Too bad that's gone... for now... maybe... I don't know... aughh" I said groaning to myself and to the random ghost that probably lived in this house.

"Sis are gonna sleep or what? It's past bedtime and I'm sure whatever that 'god' is will just make us unconscious if we don't sleep" Val said while already waiting for me to enter the bedroom.

"Yeah just wait" I answered, I finished the last of my F/s and turned off the TV.

I made my way to the bedroom...

"*yawn* ahh I'm tired..." I commented while dragging my tired ass to my F/c bed.

"Yeah yeah just sleep... Less go we are going to part 6... Hooray..." Valerie said sarcastically before shutting her eyes from exhaustion.

"Mhh... Night night dumbass..." I said closing my eyes, *back at it again at krispy Kremes...* (Just a random vine I added, If you know the vine ilysm<3)

-(le teleport)

I open my eyes, I was in a prison cell, nice place to wake up on, I looked at the top bunk to see Val there.

"This bed is stiff as fuck, not even a bed anymore" my older sister complained.

We exited the empty cell and made our way to wherever the hell the both of us end up on, we were in the halls with a bunch of female prisoners making their way to the cafeteria for lunch.

"Thank god we were in the females ward, it would have been complicated if we were in the male one..." I whispered to Valerie.

"Damn this place sucks for real" I murmured to Val as she agrees, but then....

We heard a gasp of a woman... Actually no, three woman's...

"Y/n!!" I turn around to see the girl bosses jolyne, Ermes, and F.F, they all yelled out my name while the plankton ran to me.

*Mmm... Woman ❤* I thought while I get tackled by F.F, she hugged me tightly not wanting to let go.

"Oh damn-" was all I can say, *wait a minute was I able to Rizz sea plankton!? What the fuck-* I thought loudly on my head but got interrupted by F.F hugging me even more.

"Damn" Valerie murmured while being behind me, the girlies only just noticed her.

"And who are you? Your not an enemy stand user right..." Jolyne said while grabbing me by the hand and pulling me close.

"Oh no dont worry I'm just her sister Valerie, I'm Valerie L/n" she said while doing a little pose, the woman just eyed her and nodded to eachother.

"Your probably here cause Y/n needs a certain someone to accompany her, ehh who cares come join us girlie!" F. F said while finally stopping the bear hug of hers to grab my sister.