save a horse 🐎 ride a cowboy 🤠 part 2

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
N/n = Nickname
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Warning: swearing, no consent kissing of course, the wheelchair bound horny on you, damn bug bites, ngh cowboys, get kidnapped, boner.

-(still in the JJBA world)

"Did you really have to do all that...?" I asked while Val just shrugged,

"Hey at least we were able to outrun them somehow!" The older sister said while still having the horse she probably stole.

"But the real question is... Where the fuck are we?" I said looking lost in the town we are in, it looked like a town of one of the checkpoints in steel ball run.

"Who cares let's explore like we always do" Val insisted before hopping me back on the horse she probably stole but who cares.

I hold her on her waist (in a non romantical way) as Valerie grabbed on the reins.

The thoroughbred started gaiting being respectful to the person whom literally stole her.

"So you named the horse you stole sis?" I asked before she puts an hand on her chin, she thought of a name for the horse.

"How about... Bridgette?" She said.

"That actually goo- OOAHHH!" Before she can even finish my sentence, I was grabbed by my waist while on the horse by someone.

"AHH-" I tried to scream but the man who just kidnapped me placed a hand on my mouth, I turn to look at my captor and it was none other than the zeppeli himself, Gyro zeppeli.

"Alright we got her, let's go!!" Was what I could hear from my left, it was Johnny Joestar with his horse .

"Mhp! Mm!! MHH!" (AHH SIS HELP)

"Woah your feisty" the zeppeli said shining me his smile, he sat me in front of him caging me in, *okay he is too close to me right now... I can feel his uhh... You know what nevermind*.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKERS-" Was all I could hear from my angry sister before her voice became faint from the distance.

-(little time skip)

"You literally kidnapped me and you expect me to cooperate? Hell nah" I said crossing my arms as gyro sighs.

"Look love I know we did just kidnapped you but please-" gyro tried to reason with me but I cut him off.

"No, I was separated from my sister so no, I'm not gonna hear a word you say" I turned my back on him, gyro sighed before I felt that he was looking at me somewhere else...

*he's looking at my ass isn't he?* I thought to myself looking back at him and he was indeed looking at my ass, I look at him with a brow raised.

"Just enjoying the view m'lady" he said tipping his hat.

"Ooooh your so lucky your hot as fuck, I would have drop kicked you but your too damn fine." I said while he just smirked before snickering to himself.

"Alright enough with the both of you two, can't you just get along?" Johnny said wheeling himself to the both of us.

"Oh don't worry we are TOTALLY gonna get along after the both of you kidnapped me from my sister" I sarcastically said, johnny sighed before placing his hand on my own.

"Look were sorry if we took you away from your sister but, we just had to, there's dangerous people that are also looking for you so we needed to have you before anyone else got to you first, who knows what will happen to you in the presidents hands... That bastard" he said at first in a caring and reassuring tone but ended with it sounding hatred.