save a horse 🐎 ride a cowboy 🤠 part 3

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
N/n = Nickname
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Warning: Mr. President found you, no consent kissing of course (since I forgot to put it in the first part), aye valerie is back!, groping, nsfw I guess, blood, pain via jumping off a carriage and a hit from the back of the head, a bit of fluff.

-(you or y/n's dumbass on the middle of butt fuck no where)

While riding mountain time horse cause he allegedly kidnapped me cause I was 'married' to (insert favorite character), I was trying to think of ways to get out of this situation.

"You can't just do this you know?" I said while he caged me in by making me sit in front of him, he just hummed before resting his chin on my head.

"Im a man with no law darling, I'm sorry if I look desperate for  kidnapping someone whom is already married but you don't understand... I need you Y/n, you were my sun, shining me hope in this damned world" he said hugging me with one hand, while the other is on his horse's rein.

"To be honest I'm not even married, but that still doesn't give you permission to just kidnap me like that, also where are you taking me?" I groaned getting tired of all this horse riding and kidnapping.

"Oh nothing yo worry your pretty little head on,but if you are curious, I'm just continuing the steel ball run, we're gonna arrive at the next stage" he added before making his horse 'Ghost rider in the Sky' go faster.

"Isn't it a violation to let another ride the same horse? Or is it just me?" I thought, forgetting the rules of the steel ball run race, mountain Tim just shrugged.

"Who knows, but it wouldn't matter if  we don't get caught" Tim hummed  before making his horse go faster.

-(your sister from another mother pov)

(Valerie's pov)

"For fuck sakes where did she go, and why in hell does she keeps getting kidnapped!? I'm about to loose it if I can't find her" I cursed out before fixing my hat.

*I swear to God I will kill someone just for the sake of finding her* I thought before I sighed, falling down in the sandy floor, letting my emotions get to me.

"Even if I met my favorite characters they only see me as an nobody, some don't even acknowledge my presence, this 'god' entertainment is bullshit" anger in my tone.

"Why does it have to be like this, I know this whole thing feels like a joke but I worry for Y/n's safety when I'm not around... Where is she..." With my emotions getting the better of me I felt tears pour down.

"Ahh what's the effect of just crying here, I need to fine N/n before another lovesick idiotic jojo character does something worse than what DIO did to Y/n" I  scowled, thinking of that encounter makes my blood boil,  standing up, I look at the horse I stole, 'Bridgette'.

"Alright sweetie ready for another run?" I asked the thoroughbred, she seems joyful for another run.

"Well then let's go-" before I can even ride her, something hard hits me in the back of my head, I feel down I as I watch the world around me get darker, but before I let myself become unconscious I look at the culprit, in my blurry vision I see someone wearing all pink with blond hair, Funny Valentine.

"Fuck..." Was all I can mutter before I was rendered unconscious.

-(alr back to you)

"You can't just kidnap her!" Johnny said looking at mountain Tim fustrated, gyro agreed with Johnny on that.