not just a dream?

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
N/n = Nickname
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Warning: lol this the end

-(1st person mode)

"What!" I look it horror, seeing my sister impaled by an object, I ran to her dead body, hugging her close to me.

"Her death was inevitable, I apologize on your dehalf for that spear to coincidentally strike her" the 'god' spoke, shrugging my sisters death an accident.

"How could you!? fucking bitch You killed her!" I screamed, holding my sister tightly, I tried shaking her awake like an idiot, thinking by some miracle she survives.

The god chuckles, laughing at my insult.

"I provide you a new, better sister, for my entertainment is begrudgingly short, I have grown bored again, so I ask you, y/n, to do my said experiment again, but this time a new world, and an new sister." They explained, snapping their fingers, I watched as my sisters corpse turns to dust, long gone and turned to golden ashes.

"..."

"You may grieve on losing Valerie but there is no time for you to wait, as I have arranged a new world for you to teleport in, I won't force an memory loss on you just to see you be saddened more, am I crazy? Preferably." the 'god' chuckled, echoes in the white void.

"You can't replace her, You can't replace my sister..."

"Oh but I can, what can a god not do?" They hummed, they suddenly started controlling the golden ashes of my sister, sculpting a new figure, I'm confused, what?

The figure started glowing bright, I closed my eyes from the blinding light  before cautiously opening them again.

"What?" I look at the figure made with my sisters ashes, it's a new person?

"You may wait as I transfer your sisters memories onto your new one, it may take some time for you to live with it but, that's your sister" the 'god' crossed their hands, proud of their new work, I looked at them dumbfounded, did this mofo actually just replaced my sister? I'm stupid of course they did.

"No she ain't" I raised a brow.

"Yes I am girly" the figure said, I turn my head to her, I can finally see her without that blinding ass light .

"You look nothing like my sister"

"But I am her"

"Nuh uh"

"Yuh uh"

"What's my type of men?"

"woman"

"Oh shit your right" this new valerie is actually valerie, but I can't really trust her, is she valerie cause she has Valeries ashes, or is she not valerie cause the god replace her? Or is she my sister even if she wasn't birth fork my mother or is she-

"You look dumb when you overthink" 'Valerie' chuckled, pointing at me.

"..."

"You must now wait as I give you another adventure it thy world, but for now, I will put both of you to rest for 1 week, have fun in Demon slayer next, Y/n L/n" the 'god' smirked, before clapping their hands, I suddenly felt very tired and dizzy, I closed my eyes waiting to teleport to home sweet home again...

Is there an end?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⢔⣒⠂⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠋⢠⣟⡼⣷⠼⣆⣼⢇⣿⣄⠱⣄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⡀⣆⠙⠢⠐⠉⠉⣴⣾⣽⢟⡰⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣦⠀⠤⢴⣿⠿⢋⣴⡏⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡙⠻⣿⣶⣦⣭⣉⠁⣿⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣷⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠇⡟⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⣘⣦⣀⠀⠀⣀⡴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠛⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠻⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠫⣿⠉⠻⣇⠘⠓⠂⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⠿⠛⣄⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣷⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

✩the end, not!✩

Hello it's ya girl valerie, I'm finally done with book 1 in this messy book, it's gonna take me some months to finally release book 2 which will link up to demon slayer, so wait for me my lovelies ;)

Word count:594♡

Rizz of the day: are you WiFi? Cause I'm feeling a connection (internet Rizz)