Go to horny jail part 2

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
N/n = Nickname
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Warning: the priest wants to do unholy things to you, groping, damn you had a don't fight over me scenario, horny people, blood, pain via hitting your head on the floor, get grabbed on your ankles.

-(inside the ghost room)

When we finally enter the ghost room, I saw a small child, Emporio.

"Wait its you! It's actually you!" Emporio said looking shocked at me, *cute lil child but no I ain't making you apart of my harem* I thought to myself while anasui gives me a back hug.

"So uhm... Why me?" I asked, anasui  looked confused so I sighed.

"You like jolyne right? So why me? Dumdass you can't have it both ways" I said getting away from his grasp, I tried leaving but he held my hand, tight.

"Y/n you don't get it, I love you more than anything, even if I love jolyne I... Love you more" he said with devotion., *creepy...* I thought while I brush his hand off.

"Nope Nuh uh, you don't understand I don't like you okay" I said straight forward but the pinkette just smiled.

"I'm okay with that darling" he said making me question if this man is being fr right now.

"You for real right now?" I asked while anasui nodded.

"Of course, I can't lie to someone I truly treasure you know~" the diavolo dupe said with a velvety voice.

"Then who is your one and only hm?" I questioned.

"You of cour-" before he can finish his answer I slapped him for no reason, *ehh why not?* I thought before doubt that slap.

"I thought your one and only is jolyne? Are you cheating on her!?" I yelled at him taking some steps back, I pointed a finger at him, it made him widen his eyes and worry.

"what do you mean!?" He said confused but too bad for him I already escaped, somehow.

"Hahah sucker!!" I said running.

"Wait!" I could here his plea of me to come back echo but...

"How about no dumbass!" I said running away from the cell.

Time to try and find my sister

-(tiny time skip)

After running on what felt like hours but are probably minutes I panted while sticking into the wall.

I was back at the jail courtyard cause why not.

"Fucking hell... Where is my sister and  my girlfriend..." I said whining cause I'm alone again.

"Where are you!?" I yelled out

Until...

"Who need them when I'm here? It's the gods blessing to finally see you... Y/n" A voice from my left said, I turned to see the priest himself, pucci.

"AHH-" a cut scream was all I could say as he puts a hand on my mouth, he then pinned me in the wall.

"Oh Lord please forgive me for the unholy things I'm about to commit, the way I'm acting is truly shameful and will accept your devine punishment..." He said and looks at me now smiling, ah shit.