-Woke up bizarre-

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last name
N/n = Nickname
E/c = Eye color
H/c = hair color
H/l =Hair length

Warning: slight stupidity, brutality honest 'god', favouritism on 'godly levers (no pun intended), Valerie got beef with 'god', and suspicious spaghetti.

-(1st person mode)-

"If you can't find it in the fridge, then it's in the god damn pantry!" Valerie yelled, groaning in annoyance to my 5th time asking on where was the (insert chips or whatever) stored in, I huffed in the response, rolling my eyes before walking to the pantry door, opening it, the snack that I was gonna enjoy was actually stored in the pantry.

"Oh, thanks sis!" I yelled back, grabbing the chip bag, before making my way to the sofa.

Plopping down next to my sister, I opened the crisps, enjoying the flavor while my sister sorts through all the movies in Netflix, landing on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

"We've been watching JoJo's on repeat now, don't you think we should change to another series?" I questioned, shoving a handful of my snack down my throat.

"It's peak anime, and the best, so no" she chuckled, pressing on play as the first episode... Starts?

"Uhh, why is it only a white screen?" I squinted my eyes a little.

"Maybe it's just broken hold on" Valerie got up before making her way to the tv, she did the reliable move of quote on quote, slapping the sides of the tv so it miraculously glitches back to restoration move.

"Well it doesn't look fixed to me, its still white. Aww did our TV break?" I furrowed my brows, complaining on loosing an expensive ass television.

"Looks like our baby girl finally broke, she was a good tv" Valerie saluted, before sighing and sitting back down on the couch.

"Hey.. Has that thing always been there on our table?" Valerie reached out for something on the coffee table, but groaned because she couldn't reach it from slouching on the couch, she sat up straight and swiped whatever was there to begin with.

"Ohh a necklace- YOO TWO NECKLACES" she gave me one of the things in her finds, I looked at my palm, seeing a crystal necklace, it had a big white star on its middle but it didn't look like quartz, or even any crystal I've seen before, I fiddled with it for a while and decided to already put it on.

(Heres the reference pic if you can't think of what it looks like :3)

"Hey it's pretty good, I could probably style this" I played with the star gem around.

"Hehe, Jojo star" Valerie grinned, she has a duplicate of what I have.

"Oh my gosh is that a- a Jojo... Reference..." I felt a burning pain in my head, stinging me unconscious, I fell on the floor, hard, only adding more damage and keeping me blacked out.