Hood were suddenly handsome.

"Come eat!" Nancy said from, what I guess was the dining room. Now we would have to talk to these hoods, great. I didn't wanna but I'd do anything for Nancy. Before I could even get up the cute one, (Ponyboy) was standing in front of me holding out his hand for me to grab. I didn't need help getting off the floor but, I wasn't rude. So I took his soft hand and smiled at him. It was hard not to. Gosh that boy was the best lookin' one I ever seen. There was a sorta long table with five chairs on each side. There was enough chairs for everyone but the mean lookin one, Dallas seemed to be mad at something so he just stayed in the living room. Before I could even pull out my chair Ponyboy had done it for me. It was definite, I was falling for a greaser. suddenly, I thought hoods were handsome.

"Hey Nance you best watch out for those two!" Jan said with a smart ass smile. "What was that Janny?" Nancy was putting on a show for Darrel I can tell, she was never this nice to us. "You and Darrel need to watch out for Kadey and Ponyboy, I think they like one another." Sodapop and Sadie suddenly stopped talking, gave each other a smirk then turned around to look and me and Ponyboy. Who was now sitting across from me. "Ooooh" Sadie said while pulling out the chair next to mine and Sodapop pulling out the chair across from Sadie. I think he liked her, I was listening to Jan talk to Benny but when I looked away from their conversation, Ponyboy was all red. Is it cause of what Jan said?

"So Ponyboy you fancy MY kid sister?" Her and Darrel were staring down red in the face Ponyboy. I couldn't help but smile
"Oh and hey.. um Jan? I think it is, call me Darry,"
"Yeah I'm Jan! But alright. Darry." I was smiling at Ponyboy and he was still, very red.
"Y'all can start eating!" Darry said with a smile every took their first bite at around the same time, Darry is a surprisingly good cook. I notice Dallas got up and grabbed the plate Nancy had fixed for him "Johnnycakes, Ponyboy we better get outta here the movie starts soon, we ought to head to the drive in" he said not even looking up from his plate "uh, Dal I would rather stay here. Me and Johnny" Johnny looked nervous after Pony said that, but Dallas was mad
"I don't give a crap. Wanna come with me Blondie?" He was signaling to Sadie.
"Not really, enjoy yourself." She said in a perfectly confident tone. I always liked that about Sade. She never let her guard down, always stood up straight, and made sure she was absolutely perfect. He rolled his eyes then slammed the door  on his way out, what a temper that boy had. Maybe they would've started a fight if they went, I don't know.

Ponyboy and Sodapop could really eat, fast too.
"Hey can we get ice cream after we leave?!" Jan said with a smile. "Why don't we all go? Unless you don't want us to"
"Sure!"
"Why don't we go now, dare takes his boys in his car and we go in ours" Nancy said with a pretty smile.

I get why Darrel likes her. Wish I looked like that. Sure enough we all got in our own cars and went to a small ice cream shop called Dewey's.