Nancy's real cute boyfriend

"SORRY BEN!" Rek yells from the still moving car while backing up to. "It's alright Derek" Ben smiles, he's always smiling. Nothing can make him stop. He's the youngest out of all of us at 11 years old. He has normal blonde hair and light brown eyes. Everyone treats him like a baby.

Jannettes talking in a loud tone to Benny, Cider is rolling his eyes every time Judd opens his mouth, and Derek speaks. "Nance wanted me to tell you guys that your goin' to meet her boyfriend, her East side boyfriend." Nancy started dating that guy the week she met him I think. We've never seen him in person but one day while me and Sadie had gone through her room we found a shoe box with letters and a picture of a boy, he was very handsome. I think his name was Darrel Curtis, 'cause that's what it said on back of the photo. She said he had 2 brothers, that's pretty much all. She reminds us about meeting him every night. I think something happened to his parents, that's what Nance said. "We're here!" Derek said cheerfully stepping out of the car. We all walked up the front steps of our beautiful 2 story, 10 bedroom, 4 bath home. Daddy had it specifically built. It almost took a year to build, pretty cool.

The first thing we see when opening our stained glass front doors? Our precious older sister, Nancy. "We leave at 3:30, go get ready, you go you go, you don't, you don't" she says standing up quickly and sprinting up the stairs.
"Well hello to you too twin sis" he would've said sister if he wasn't cut off by Sadie.
"WHAT?! THATS TOO SOON I NEED TIME TO GET READY NANCY!" I think the only this Sadie really cares about are her looks.
"OH WELL!?" I don't really care. I get ready quickly. My room is at the very end of the hallway on the second floor, I have a balcony facing the golf course and country club. We go golfing there often. I can also see the sunset wonderfully from here also, I love the sunset. I always thought my bedroom was the prettiest. It had a light baby pink floral patter and a really pretty sliver vanity. The bad was a twin sized mattress with a white bed frame and baby pink comforter. I have a walk in closet, which is pretty cool.

2:58 : get in the shower.
3:09 : get out of the shower, rap my hair in a towel to dry.
3:11 : pick out my dress.
3:17 : listen to Nancy about how if we aren't ready by 3:30 she'll go off.
3:19 : style my hair into a mid ponytail and fix my bangs by pushing them to the side to look like curtains.
3:21 : Ben has been ready for 10 minutes, he's not the one complaining it's Nancy, AGAIN.
3:26 : I'm finally ready.
3:29 : Nancy and Jannette are ready.
3:30 : Nancy asks Cider, Derek, or Judd if they're sure the wanna skip out. They all said yes. They're sure. Sadie still isn't ready.
3:34 : Sadie is ready, we are leaving to go meet Nancy's new handsome boyfriend named Darrel.