Pretty little woman, not girls.

The car ride home was good, everyone was talking to each other except for me. But I didn't say a word. I didn't want too. 4-5 minutes passed and we walked in the front door, Jannette and Sadie whispered something to each other then walked over to Nancy, who was sitting in front of the tv. I knew exactly what they said by Nancy's expression. I went straight to my room and changed into comfortable shorts Derek hates, mostly because they're too short and just sat on my bed waiting for my sisters. Soon enough all of the walked in, Nancy had a bag with a few things inside and they all sat in a circle around me.
"What are you guys here for..?" I knew exactly what they were there for. That stupid 'period talk' I didn't want to get the talk, but oh fuckin well.
"Hey Kadey! So I heard that you got your per-"
"Yep." I said rolling my eyes towards Nancy.

"If you don't wanna talk about it with us fine, but here is some supplies you must know how they work... and we're going golfing with the Curtis' on Saturday morning. Just so ya know.. and mom n' pop said dress for dinner in 20 minutes" Sadie said that, not Nancy.
"Alright" they all left my room. Finally. I looked at the clock.. it's 6:23 and Ponyboy was supposed to call at 3..? Did he never call if did I miss the call? Oh gosh..

I changed out of my shorts and into my dark red dress. Great choice of color.
"Dinner everyone!" Our cook Lucinda yelled from the end of the staircase. Me and Judd walked out of our rooms at the same time. His room is on the side of mine. We both walked down the stairs and sat at the dinner table.
"Comment s'est passée la journée de tout le monde ?" My father said cheerfully.
"bien" everyone said at the same time.

"JINX!"
"Judd tais-toi" I never knew what was the big problem with Cider and Judd. Judd always seemed to get sad after Cider's stupid comments.
Just after that, the phone rang. The maid answered the call.
"Kadey, it's for you." She said holding out the phone with a soft smile, I stood up and grabbed it covering the speaker,
"Who is it?" I mouthed to her.
"A boy that goes by the name Pony." She said nodding then walking off.

"Hi Ponyboy!"
"Hi Kadey! I called you at three but you didn't answer your brother said your busy.."
"Which brother" Derek was the one most likely to say something.
"I'm sure it was the one that picked you up?" He said with a giggle.
"My family is eating dinner, Pony I'm so sorry can I call you back in a bit?" I really did feel bad. I could talk to Ponyboy Curtis forever.
"Oh yeah and Sodapop said he can take us to the drive-in Friday night, I love you Kadey bye!"
My face turned red. He loved me? Just as much as I loved him?
"L- love you too Pony." I had a smile across my face, I just hung up after that.

"Who was it Kade?" My dad said with the same soft smile he always does.

"C'était son petit ami, Ponyboy" Cider said before I could even respond.
"WHO?!"
"IL MENT PAPA ! POMYBOY N'EST PAS MON PETIT AMI !" I wanted him to be my boyfriend. Every one of my siblings was laughing at me, I just rolled my eyes and sat down. We all finished dinner then went up to our rooms. Now I just had to let the days pass until Friday.