Class with my ponyboy.

!! I wanna start this off with saying I'm so sorry I haven't been updating I haven't had the time I'm sorry! !!

My class was almost over. Thank Goodness, but it felt like time was going by real slow, I had a stomach ache. Just out of nowhere, I had felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach "Can I use the restroom?" I said in a hurry. I couldn't stand most of the pain with a straight face.
"Go ahead Ms. Fontaine" I speed walked out of the class and into the restroom, I sat down then...
I got it. You know that thing girls get? Oh my god. I know I was a little old not to have it already but .. I was on the verge of tears not knowing what to do then another girl walked in.

"Hey um do y-"
"Kadey?" Janette said in an awkward voice hoping to not be wrong.
"JANNETTE THANK GOD. Do you have a... a thing...?"
"A pad? YOU GOT YOUR PERIOD.?" Nobody was in the restroom. Thank goodness cause she wasn't too loud but wasn't too quiet.
"Yeah alright I did so what." My voice was cracking,
"Hey don't cry alright it's normal let me go get one out of my locker." She said in a comforting voice. She came back not a minute later and slid it under the door. I put it on then walked out of the stall. Jan was standing by the door with a sorta worried look on her face.
"You ok? Did you bleed through?" I didn't answer and just went to wash my hand cause I know I didn't.
"We all got it for the first time Kade it's no big deal. But you should tell our sisters."
"Tell us what?" Sadie said walking into the restroom with a little makeup bag. Why were all of my sisters there that second? I hated it.
"Kadey got IT"
"You did?" Sadie said responding to Jan in a quiet voice and scooting in
"Mhm" the bell rang thank god  THAT STUPID BELL RANG. I speed walked out, it hadn't been more than 3 minutes.

Ponyboy was waiting at the front of the class.
"Hey Kadey!"
"Hi" I said dryly. I grabbed my stuff then walked out and looked at Ponyboy for a few seconds.
"I'm sorry.."
"For?" I didn't know how to respond to that. I grabbed his hand then we walked.
"We have the same class right?"
"Yep" I Said with a smile. We didn't have assigned seats so I could sit next to Pony. We walked up to the door and he let me walk in first. I hated that class but Ponyboy make it 100% better. He walked in behind me then grabbed my hand and we walked over to two available chairs.

"The person you're sitting next to is your partner for this coming up project so scoot your desks into pairs" the teacher said fixing some papers in her hands. Me and Pony were partners. OH MY GOSH. What if he had to come to my house for work? Pony stood up and scooted his desk next to mine and we held hands under the table while Ms. Joncy explained the project. It was for sure we would have to go to each others house.
Ms. Joncy said she didn't have too much work, just one worksheet. She passed it out then we all started working. A few minutes in I got a horrible cramp that made me squeeze Pony's hand. He looked over and let go of my hand, and put his hand on my back
"You ok Kadey?"
"Just a cramp" I hadn't realized I said that till he thought it was right to ask
"Your on you period..?" He said in a soft whisper
"yes.." I was kinda embarrassed cause I could've said I didn't mean to. But oh well. He kept rubbing my lower back throughout class. God do I love this boy. Soon enough class ended and he walked my to Ms. O'Niels. He picked me up and walked me to every class till the end of the day. Even then he walked me to Rek's car.

"alors c'est PonyBoy ?" He said with a stern face.
"Oui pourquoi"
"Je demandais juste. A-t-il besoin d'être emmené ?" Ponyboy looked bewildered with all the French bs.
"Need a ride Pone?" I said with a soft smile.
"No I'm okay. I'll call you around 3 alright?"
"Alright" I think he leaned in to kiss me but but realized Derek was there.
"Bye" he said with a small smile. Benny was in the front so I got in the back. Soon after I got in everyone came along. When we started driving I remembered that Sadie and Jannette knew, and would surely tell Nancy. I started remembering when I was 10 and Janette was 12 and had just gotten her first all of us girls, not including our mother sat with her and went through everything about having it. I didn't know anything about it and had OBVIOUSLY never had it so I just sat in. It sounded horrible. I knew they would do the same for me. I just had to wait. I didn't wanna talk about it, ever. But Nancy always said it was better to talk about things than keep them in.