Friday

!!IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG SCHOOL GOT IN THE WAY! IM VERY SORRY..!!

I woke up like any other day, but it wasn't JUST any other day, it was Friday. "THANK GOD" I thought to myself. I could finally go on my date with Ponyboy. I had gotten up, made my bed and walked to the restroom to get ready. Sadie and Soda are joining us on Pony and I's date.. I'm not real happy about that, but atleast I'm goin' on a date. Just then I heard my bedroom door open

"Where are you kid?" Sadie's voice spoke.
"In here!" I yelled back to her. I felt good this morning. Something great was gonna happen.
"You excited for the double date?" She asked my winking. I was VERY excited. I couldn't wait til' sundown.
"Sure I am. Y'know I was worried about meeting Nancy's boyfriend.. but now I'm so darn happy i went."  I said thinking about Ponyboy in my head. His soft laughter, his rosy cheeks, his voice, everything about Ponyboy Curtis was perfect in my book. Every. Little. Thing.

"I can't believe i used to think so low of greasers.. I kinda feel bad. Soda's the best man i could ask for Kadey." She said smiling. I used to think things were never gonna get better once we moved from Washington. Now they're even better. Some of the other Socs think we're odd cause we talk to greasers, but i don't care what they think. At all. And i can't think of a reason why i should.
"Crap i need to get ready!"
Sadie said walking out of my restroom and back to her own room.

About 20 minutes later Rek called us all downstairs to leave, Sadie but us back about 4 minutes. I would usually get annoyed about that, but not today. Nothing was gonna ruin my mood. We finally left after what felt like a century, i couldn't wait to see Ponyboy at school. I just couldn't wait

« Passez une bonne journée, à plus tard »
Derek said as we pulled into the school, we all got out and went our separate ways, Judd and Jannette walked together, Cider, Sadie and I walked behind them in a group. In the front of the school waiting for me was Ponyboy, he was leaning against the flag pole and perked up when he saw me and smirked, he waved at me.
"ooh, le petit ami de Kadey"

" tais-toi Cider!"
Him and Sadie walked into the building while I walked over to Ponyboy.
"Hi.."
I spoke as I walked up to Ponyboy.
"Hi.. are you excited for tonight?"
He asked grabbing my hand and walking towards the building.
"Yes!"
"So am I! W- what class do you have again?"
He spoke with his soft voice, his soft smile and his eyes gazing into mine.
"Mrs. Johnson is my homeroom."
And so be it. He walked me to Mrs. Johnson's room and squeezed my hand lightly,
"I'll see you later"
He whispered in my ear, i patted the side of his shoulder lightly. We looked at each other then walked away from eachother.

They day flew by me, which doesn't usually happen when I'm looking forward to something but oh well. Ponyboy picked me up from my last class and we walked out the door of the school. The sunlight hitting our skin.
"I'll see you later Ponyboy alright?"
I said looking up at him and smiling.
"Yep! 7:20 alright?"
"Yeah.."
i said smiling at him, i think I was blushing too. Jannette jumped up behind me,
"I'm gonna tell dad you have a boyfriend..!"
She said with that usual smirk on her face.
"I'm gonna tell about Johnny then!"
Pony's eyes widened when he hear the name Johnny, y'know, his best friend's name?
"Oh shut your trap stupide"
She said grabbing my wrist playfully. I turned around and waved to Pony goodbye.

Gosh I couldn't wait until 7:20. I just couldn't wait.