✶3✶

3rd Person's POV

"Well, Bee, this is a goodbye forever for real now." Charlie smiled, though it was a sad one. Bumblebee beeped in saddness, agreeing with Charlie.

Charlie was driving Bee somewhere to hide him. "Alright Bee. Time for me to come out." Charlie opened Bumblebee's car door, then stepped out. Bumblebee transformed into his regular form, carefully holding Charlie's motorcycle and set it down. (Charlie's not just gonna walk home- 💀) He bent down to Charlie's level, and had that same face when they first met; that scared, confused face.

(Art isn't mine, btw-)

"Bee.. I won't forget you. You were my first car. (Quote from someone. See if you know. I do :>) Even though my other car works now, doesn't mean you won't work for me. You'll always be my best friend!" Charlie had tearful eyes, and hugged Bumblebee around the neck. Bumblebee hugged back, feeling that if he could cry, he would probably do so right at that moment.

"I-Will-Miss-You-Charlie." Bumblebee said with his radio. "That's the first time you said my name, Bee!" Charlie smiled wider, knowing that Bumblebee grew the adaption of living with her. Bumblebee's aduio sencors went down in embarrassment. "Then.. Goodbye Bumblebee. Don't let the decepticons bight." With that, Charlie grabbed her daffodil-covered helmet, put it on, started her motorcycle, and drove.

(Now here's when the ROTB movie takes place. Just add yourself in the movie, okay? I don't have the time to add you readers in the movie-)

In the place where all the auto-bots met up before, that's where they all remained. If any were to leave that place, it was probably because they were just wanting to have some freedom from Optimus. Even ARCEE and BUMBLEBEE wanted freedom from him for once! Optimus didn't mind, though. Once, Bumblebee actually called him, 'Dad' once.

And Y/N and Bumblebee grew closer. Over time, Y/N started to grow a bit of romantic feelings towards him.

"Sooo.. Bee. Got any love intrests?" Y/N asked Bumblebee. Bumblebee flushed, and said nothing. You. Bumblebee thought. "-No." Bumblebee finally responded. "I see that look. You do have one, don't you?" Y/N smirked. "Hey, Bee. Ratchet needs ya." Mirage stepped in the conversation.

Bumblebee beeped with a meaning of, 'Okay, on it,'. He transformed and drove over to Ratchet. (Ratceht's not in the place.. Soo..)

"What the h[No]l was that, dude??" Mirage asked Y/N, though it was more of a damanded yell. "To help Bee get together with his crush." Y/N said, shrugging. "Dude. Don't YOU like HIM though?" "Well, yes, but he probably doesn't feel the same.." "Oh yes he probably does!" "Why? Have you ever liked someone, smart arse?" "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.. Mayyyyyybe-??" "Who."

Mirage crossed his hands, but ignored Y/N's question. "Now. First of all; Bee probably now thinks you don't like him back. Second of all; he probably thinks you only see him as a best friend. You gotta fix that, Y/N." Y/N just stared at Mirage. "Yeah.. Okay. Whatever, Sherlock." Y/N walked away frkm Mirage. "Hey! Just because I have new colors doesn't mean you have the right to insult my copper paint!" Y/N transformed into his jet. "Shut it, Sherlock." Y/N flew away, out into the place where all of the remaing auto-bots fought Scourge, Nightbird, and Battletrap.

Y/N transformed back, then sighed once he got on his feet. "This.. This is stressful. I can't belive my spark is still alive, dude.." Y/N sat down in the grass. He looked up into the sky. When will we come see you again, Cybertron? He thought. He missed home. Back when nothing was a war-Peace. Megatron started the war. He and Optimus were brothers, but.. That didn't feel like it to them.

Something was in Y/N, though. And, it wasn't good. It was.. Bad.

Quintessa was back.

---
Hi. Cliffhanger, tee-hee.

❝Evil never vanishes comepletly.❞ -Opto-Boi.