✶10✶

Okay, so I'ma ask y'all again to give me a vote; fluff or smut chapter? One person voted fluff, so go ahead and reveal yourself if you want.
---
3rd Person POV

Every now and then, Y/N would pick up Troy from school. Troy's foster 'parents' honestly didn't care. The only thing they cared about were themselves and their, 'Real Children'.

Today, Y/N picked up Troy. "How's it going, Troy?" He asked the black-haired kid. "Good as always." Troy answered him, grabbing his math book and homework out. "Got homework, kid?" Y/N said, landing onto a building. "Yeah, but maybe you can just drop us off at the base. It's kinda awkward seeing a kid in a jet doing what ever s[no]t in there." Troy sarcastically said in a negative tone. "What'd I say about swearing, Troylencent?" Y/N asked him in a serious tone. "Sorry.." Troy muttered in shame. "But yes, I'll go to the base." Y/N got off the building and flew over to the base.

Y/N reached the base and transformed into his regular form.

(Oh yes, forgot to show your guys' design. Hjejdkeke-)

(I traced the jet because I can't draw

(I traced the jet because I can't draw.)

Troy had his backpack on his back and was holding his math book and homework. "I'll go work on this, see ya." Troy went over to a corner, but faced wear he could see everyone.

Y/N sighed. Is he ever going to get a break from homework? He thought. Troy had been getting homework non-stop, but he always managed to get the work done. But every time Y/N picked up Troy, he always had eye bags. The truth Y/N didn't know was that Troy was always scolded at night when he came home after being picked up by Y/N, then was forced to sleep on the floor. The hard, cold, wooden floor. (Child abuse, am I right?) He never even got a bed mat. And let's not get started about being fed, school or not.

Once Troy was done, he noticed Y/N was in recharge mode. He tapped him on the shoulder, then Y/N instantly woke up. "Yeah?" He asked, standing up and looked down at Troy. "Gotta get home," Troy said, holding his homework and his mathbook in his arm with his backpack on his back. "Alright," Y/N transformed into a jet and opened the door on the top so Troy could hop in. Literally.

~Later~

After dropping Troy off at his school so he could walk home, Y/N went back to base and saw the gang hanging out, playing... Uno. (If yk where this is turning too, yk.) When did we get Uno cards? He asked himself. "Hey." Y/N said, looking at the circle which had Mirage, Arcee, Wheeljack, and Optimus. Y/N looked over to Bumblebee. "Who's winning?" He asked. "Optimus. He's honestly really good for his first time. Just needed the rules and here he is now." Bumblebee said. "Dang." Y/N muttered.

----

Mirage: "I DON'T HAVE A GREEN CARD!"

Wheeljack: *Laughing his aft off as he kept putting green*

Arcee: *Laughing with Wheeljack*

Optimus: *No emotion, whatsoever*

----

Mirage was so mad that he was on the edge of actually flinging the pile of cards since he had so many colors that weren't green. Y/N instantly broke down into laughing. "OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS, STOP LAUGHING-" Mirage yelled, but no one stopped. Optimus was still un-emotional. "Oh boy," Y/N said as he pulled himself together. "If Stratosphere were here, he'd be shooting his canon uncontrolably trying not to." Y/N chuckled. Stratosphere was out doing some random things an old cybertronian would always do.

Optimus couldn't help but smile. SMILE. Everybody saw him, eyes wide. Optimus instantly removed his smile back to an un-emotional face. "...What." He asked, looking at everyone. "OPTIMUS, YOU JUST SMILED!" Bumblebee exclaimed. Optimus put his face plate on and said nothing. "Mirage, please, do not yell." Optimus sighed, getting up and transformed out of the base to go find Stratosphere.

----

Alright. Done. Hope you guys like your design. Also, have some more art.

 Also, have some more art