✶9✶

Alright, so I kinda actually NEED all you readers to comment on this thread to see if I should either do a random bonus fluff chapter or smut chapter. But to be specific, it'll be in the Cyberverse AU. Alr, bye. Please tho, GIMME YOUR COMMENTS FOR I CAN ADD THEM ALL UP TO SEE IF FLUFF OR SMUT WINS.

---
Y/N POV

Never in all my life think I would hear anyone say, 'THEY MATED!' about me and Bee. "Bruh- We can't even have.. children? That's what you humans call it, right?" I asked Troy. "Mhm." Troy answered. "Stratosphere, you watch too many human videos about," Bee started, then trailed off, but eventually said, "birth." He shivered. It sounded very wrong. To think that humans had to have sex to create a child sounds..disgusting. "Well, it's not every day that you see two dating bots with a child." Stratosphere pro-tested.

I sighed. Been over a whole fraggin' sh[no]ty a[no] 1 month since we got together and he randomly thinks we mated? Primus.. I'm not even ready to have sex with Bee yet.. I flushed at the thought of me and Bee mating. Not how I wanna do that, but I guess if we did.. then Bee would probably be a top.. I got out of my dirty thoughts. I'm probably never going to have sex with him. It'd be super awkward the next day after if we did. I looked over at Bee and he looked deeply lost in thought.

Bumblebee's POV (Finally, start it off with Bee's POV other than 3rd person or Y/N POV!!)

I was flushed like HELL. There was NO WAY I would mate with him! Not after only a month since we got together! That's like-like saying you need more art supplies after you got new ones 2 hours ago!

"Bee?" I jumped at the voice, only realizing it was Y/N's. "Uh- Yeah?" I said. "Are you good, buddie?" Y/N asked. "Uhm, well-I-" "AH! WE HAVE A KID! HE'S ONLY 11!" Mirage freaked out. "Kid's fine as long as he doesn't mate. To young anyways." Stratosphere said. "You remind me so much about Ratchet." Wheeljack said. "He used to talk about mating a lot like you, hehe."

"Well I never. The dude was literally a medic who thought about random sh[ǂ]t all his life. Most of it was mating." Stratosphere said, looking down at Wheeljack. "But Ratchet was a medic. So it makes sence why he would want to know all that." Arcee said. "No one likes a smart-a[no], Arce-o." Stratosphere had his hand turn into a blaster. Arcee turned her hand into a sword. "And no one likes a turned auto-bot, Strat." (Oh yeah to make that clear, Arcee only said that because Stratosphere had his blaster at her, yk?) Optimus looked a bit hurt at that, since he was before, a, 'turned auto-bot'. But that's only because of Quintessa.. Optimus transformed and drove out of the, 'We'll-stay-in-here-for-now' base.

"Arcee.. Optimus left because of that." I said. "Oh." Arcee had a dumb-founded face. "But he never-" "Arcee, he was controlled by Quintessa, are you dumb?!" Mirage commented. "Mirage, kind words." I said, since an 11 year old was here. "It's not MY fault he got possessed!" Arcee argued. "But he'll always have a mark to remind him."
Y/N said, feeling his own mark on his [whatever body part idc]. "And luckily you were saved by Bee, which was also how you two got together." Mirage winked, then smirked after.

Y/N had a speachless face. "A KID'S HERE, SHUT UP-" Y/N yelled, with Troy still in his hands. "Honey-Bunny, you just said something you'd promise you said you'd never say." I said, looking at him. "Wh- You-..." Y/N went silent.

---

You know what the drill is now.

Ty for 500+ reads :]