✶8✶

Sooo.. Yk how Bee's a gaurdian for Sam? I kinda took that idea and now you are a gaurdian too. Since I'm to lazy to draw who you protect, I'm gonna describe him as best as I can.

Full Name - Troylencent Roberson Doplim
Age - Around 11-12
Height - 5'4
Nick Name - Troy
Lives in a foster home, doesn't get treated like family.

Desc on what he looks like:

Wears a necklace that holds a picture of him and his father.
Usually that type of person who wears a sweater all the time.
Long black hair which he ties in a pony-tail.
Wears a mask for fasion.
Wears a beanie everyday no matter what if it's school, summer, weekend, or whatever.
Wears Harry-Potter-styled glasses.
Has a green eye on his left and on his right, brown.

---

3rd Person's POV

After the little, 'thing' happened with Bumblebee and Y/N, they decided to tell the whole gang: It was chill. Optimus mayyyy have processed what they said, but he was fine with it afterwards.

Today, Y/N was told he'd be a gaurdian. A gaurdian, ay? Wonder how hard it was for Bee. Heck, it was probably very hard. His legs blew off before! Although Y/N was talking to hinself, he felt pretty bored. He thought it was perfect to go and find his person right now. He knew the name and the age already, so he could scan a kid if he thought he looked like the correct age.

He transformed into a jet then left, and tried to search for his person. He scanned every kid that looked about 11-12. He saw one last kid, then scanned him. Found him. Now.. how do I interact??

Y/N didn't want to scare everyone like last time when he and his comrades killed Megatron and revealed themselves like the last time.

He scanned him again to see Troy's data.

𝗧𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗺
-----
𝗚𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆.
𝗛𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 - 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁.
𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲.

When Y/N read that his parents died, he felt bad. Poor kid. He's probably gone through a lot to find that out. Y/N thought. Y/N noticed that the kid was walking towards a school. Probably Treadwill Elementry or something like that. It made sence. It was a Tuesday after all. Y/N figured he'd do a, 'meet and greet' with him after the kid was done with school. He was about to park somewhere so he could randomly just swoop in and grab him when he was heading out, until he got a call from someone.

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋ, ʙᴇᴇ, ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ..

Y/N picked up.

Y/N - "Hey, babe. Why'd ya call?"

Bumblebee - "Where are you, Y/N? You left without even saying, you mother-f[D:<]er.."

Y/N - "Awwww, you care about me?"

Bumblebee - "Duh, Sherlock. You're my fricking boyfriend, why wouldn't I?"

Y/N - "Uhhhh.."

Bumblebee - "Well, where are you and why are you...[Continues to chatter]"

Y/N - *Literally doesn't listen to him and only focouses on Bumblebee's sexy-a[no] voice-*

Bumblebee - "Y/N!"

Y/N - "Wh- Oh, yeah?"

Bumblebee - "Were you even listening?"

Y/N - "No, because I was admiring your sexy voice, darling~" (Bruh Y/N you're so HOR-)

Bumblebee - "..."

ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ.

Y/N laughed. Didn't know he'd be speachless, heh. Y/N went back to what he was originally going to do; wait in a spot so he can grab Troy after his school ends. Troy walked to school, anyways.

~6 Hours Later~

Y/N was still waiting, only this time, he was calling, 'The Love of My Spark', AKA Bumblebee. "You-" Y/N was inturrupted by the school bell ringing. "Sorry, gotta go, love. See you and the others in a bit." Y/N hanged up and waited for Troy to come out. Kid after kid, still no spotting Troy.

Y/N then waited and saw Troy come out. Probably a bit of a delema happened. He thought. He transformed into his
jet form then followed Troy.

Troy was now in an alleyway and Y/N decided to makd his move that moment. He transformed into his regular-self and grabbed Troy, making the kid scream in shock. Y/N transformed into a jet right after and put on Troy's seat belt. "WHAT THE ACTUAL F-" "Don't you dare swear. Please, kid." Y/N stopped Troy from swearing. "Hang tight, we're going somewhere." Y/N went flying over to where him and his fellow comrades always met

Once he reached the place, he transformed into his regular-self and gently held Troy not to hurt him. "WHAT. ON. EARTH-" Troy tried to get out of Y/N's grasp but failed. Bumblebee heard all the commotion and followed the soundthen saw Y/N and Troy. "Y/N.. What on Cybertron-Put the poor kid down!" Bumblebee said. "But if I do, then he'll run away," Y/N frowned. "Why do you even have him?" Bumblebee asked. "Since I'm his gaurdian. It's just like you and Sam but me and Troy." Y/N answered. "So his name is Troy?" Bumblebee looked down at the kid.
"Troylencent. But overall, Troy." Troy said. "Beeeeee, can we keep 'im? He's so cute!" Y/N asked Bumblebee in his sweetest tone. "Well you're his gaurdian, so I don't see why not. But it's up to the kid-Troy."

"Nuh-uh. I have no idea why I'm here, nor do I know if this is a dream." Troy pro-tested. Y/N ruffled his hair. "It's not, Troy." Y/N said.

"Arcee, Mirage, Wheeljack, Optimus, Stratosphere! Come here!" Y/N yelled. They all turned up and looked down at Troy. "They already mated?!" Stratosphere asked, seriously. "What- No, they didn't, Stratosphere, Y/N's a gaurdian now, that's all." Mirage reasured Stratosphere.

---
Who got Ratchet vibes?? I sure did!