✶4✶

Alright, before the next part begins, I wanna say.. Tysm for 100+ reads! :D Anyways, I had a plot for Ratchet since he dead- So, basically, bro died when fighting the terricons in the beginning of the ROTB movie. Bye now- OH YEAH- And Stratosphere is one of the surviving auto-bots, as well as Mirage. :P

---

3rd Person POV

When ever Y/N talked, it felt as if he was struggling, regaurdless being around his all-time-favorite crush, Bumblebee. It felt like he was loosing.. control.

But Y/N was actually happy for Bumblebee, as Sam, Cade, and Noah eventually met and decided to make a voice box for Bumblebee-With Wheeljack's help. (Since Wheeljack's got glasses now, I'ma just make him a know-it-all guy.)

Sam and Cade were talking, while Noah and Wheeljack were working on Bumblebee's new voice box. "So Bee's your gaurdian, Sam?" Cade asked Sam, curious. "Yup. Funny story; my dad and I found him in a car shop. Who'd guess that my car would be my gaurdian?" Sam replied, grinning.

Noah and Wheeljack were trying to make the sound of Bumblebee's voice box, so to do that, they asked Bumblebee to find a audio clip that sounded just like his voice, or really close to his voice.

~Later~

"Bee! It's all done." Wheeljack called, Bumblebee rushing over. Wheeljack handed the voice box over to Cade, and Cade took it, asking Bumblebee to lay down. Bumblebee did so, then Cade put the voice box in just like he did before, though the results of Bumblebee wasn't really happy..

~Flash Back~

Bumblebee talked, and he said, ❝AHHHH, I'M SO EXCITED!❞ Then he relized he had a girl voice.

❝WHAT IS THIS BULL[Nope]?!❞

~End of Flash Back~

Bumblebee was scared, since before, he had a voice he wasn't very fond of.. "Hm."-Bumblebee's audio sencors sprang up, hearing his voice again. He got up, and beeped with happyness. "I can talk!" Bumblebee shouted: just so loud enough that Optimus heard, and came rushing to the sound. "B-Bee..? You can.. talk?" Optimus asked Bee; his son-like figure. "Mmm-hmm!" Bumblebee answered him, spinning in circles.

Optimus had his faceplate on, and took it off to reveal him.. smiling?!

Y/N stepped in too, as he heard Bumblebee's voice too, then ran right over to Bumblebee and hugged him. "You can talk!!" Was all Y/N said as he bursted with tears. (Bee cried in Revenge Of The Fallen, pretty sure-) "I.. Missed your voice." Optimus said blurtly to Bumblebee. Stratosphere walked in with Arcee, and Mirage. "Alright, group hug." Stratosphere said, pulling Optimus, Arcee, Wheeljack, Noah, and Mirage in with Y/N and Bumblebee. Sam and Cade joined in, smiling.

Nothing like a family reunion.. Y/N thought, still tears in his eyes. Bumblebee hugged Y/N back, fluttering bolts in him. Quintessa obviously wasn't really THAT mean, so she let Y/N have THIS moment to himself.

---

A bit of heart-warming things.. :)