✶5✶

❁⌗Part One⌗❁

3rd Person's POV

Ever since Bumblebee got his new-improved voice box, Optimus has been more.. happy. Not strict. Nowadays, he let's the gang do whatever they want: Go out, have fun, go to drive in theaters-Anything! Optimus has even smiled more. But.. Y/N still had Quintessa in him. And he had no idea whatsoever that Quintessa was back. In HIM.

At that moment, Optimus, Elena, Noah, Mirage, Stratosphere, Arcee, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, and Y/N were out on that field again. The same field when Y/N was stressed, and went to. All nine of them were relaxing; sitting down. Well, Optimus wasn't. He was kneeling, but still. Y/N could feel something tense up in him, though.. he couldn't do it anymore.

His eyes turned purple. No, wait-[E/C]. No, no.. purple..? He was.. fighting it back. Stop.. Leave me.. Y/N thought.

ɴᴏ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.. ʏ/ɴ. ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ.. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ.. ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ. ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.

Y/N could feel his control slipping away from him. It was as if his spark was fading. Y/N was tired of trying to fight it. And with doing that-His eyes became purple.

♤·Part Two·♤

Y/N's POV [On Quintessa's side.]

The first thing I did was look around. I saw.. unfamiliar faces. Eight of them. ᴋɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. What the.. who- ᴋɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ɴᴏᴡ! I heard a voice in my head. I looked at them all.. and.. they gave me.. bad vibes. I turned to this yellow looking robot. "Are you alright, Y/N?" He asked. Y/N.. Who's Y/N? I didn't respond. The only thing ai wanted to do, was k i l l .

I attacked him, and he let out a beep. What was that.. I thought. That beep.. it sounded familiar. No. You don't know anyone, [D/N].

(D/N stands for Decepticon name!)

"Hey! Y/N! Chill! What's with the adittude-YEESH!" The copper-headed auto-bot shreeked, as I shot something at him. Sadly, I missed. "Y/N! What's wrong with you?!" The yellow one asked me loudly, pushing me off him. "I. Am. Not. Y/N. I. Am. [D/N]!" I turned my hand into a sword and ran right towards him, only to be stopped by getting shot and knocked back. I turned to see a pink figure.

(Just pretend thats you broski

(Just pretend thats you broski.)

(Yes, this is actually the end of the chapter.)