Chapter 192: A Long-Awaited Reunion

"Did everyone see Bai Qingquan's interview yesterday? He actually said that the next thing he wanted to do most was fall in love!"

"Seeing that my good sister is so happy, don't you feel moved?"

"Ah, I just wanted to paint him as a wall head, but when I saw this, it immediately reminded me of how he really is on his alt account."

"Bai Qingquan is ashamed to fall in love. His alt is full of longing for love, and almost all of the posts are not suitable for children."

"It's really hard to imagine that he's such a fairy on the outside and such a fool on the inside. I don't know what kind of man he will find."

"Of course, it's a danmei stallion who can stay in bed for three days and nights! I didn't see him say in his alt that he wants a real man!"

"Please, everyone, really stop talking. You're making my phantom limb rise."

"In fact, if you think about it carefully, Bai Qingquan would be quite boring if on the inside he's just like his fairy appearance. This kind of persona is quite boring, but also very sentimental."

Moonlight powders didn't dare to scold when they saw this kind of comment. They could only swipe quietly and try to control the comments. Let alone them, even passersby thought his comment was very reasonable. Their brother was indeed craving love.

They could only hope that their brother would associate with Shen Jintai more and that his professionalism would rub off on him.

A commercial vehicle slowly drove into the underground parking lot of a TV station. The car door opened, and Bai Qingquan's assistant, Xiao Feng, got out of the car first, and then Wei Ge got out with Bai Qingquan.

Bai Qingquan was here today at the TV station to record a variety show. His new drama, <The Sunshine's Just Right>, was about to air on the station's primetime slot. Participating in this variety show called <Wisdom and Courage> was to promote the new drama.

<Wisdom and Courage> was a popular variety show on the station. This was the second time he had participated on it. When he was on set two years ago, the host, Chang Qing, took special care of him and left a good impression on him.

Chang Qing, who was tall and stout*, was like a transparent cabinet. Everyone knew that he was gay, but he hadn't made it public. As a well-known host in the industry, he was known as the most unscrupulous big brother in China and especially liked to help the younger generations.

*Five big and three rough (五大三粗).

There were also rumors in the industry that he loved to sexually harass male celebrities, especially newcomers who had just debuted. Many of whom had been harassed by him; thus, the two of them were extra vigilant when they were on his show the first time. Fortunately, they verified that the rumors were completely false, and Chang Qing was quite upstanding and amiable.

However, this time around, Bai Qingquan vaguely felt that Chang Qing looked at him a little differently than before. When they were playing a game of catching chicks with the eagle1, Chang Qing hugged him from behind and kept eating tofu2.

1Game where one person is an eagle, another is the hen, and everyone else are the chicks who stand behind the hen. The goal is for the eagle to capture the chicks while the hen blocks the eager and the chicks try to dodge the eagle and stay behind the hen.
2(吃他豆腐) To molest/take advantage of someone.

From time to time, he would squeeze his waist with his hands, and when his body shook, he would cling to his ass. There were more than a dozen people on stage having fun, and the audience was laughing hard, so Bai Qingquan suspected that he was thinking too much.