Chapter 204: Confirmed Relationship

Shen Jintai, Zheng Siqi, and Wei Ge were already in the private room of the bar that had piles of alcohol on the table. Shen Jintai wanted to drink, but Bai Qingquan stopped him: "Don't drink now or you'll be drunk before he even arrives."

"I won't drink too much. I have to return to the crew for filming tomorrow," Shen Jintai said. "We also have Wei Ge here."

Qian Wei was unhappy because he didn't know about the affair regarding Shi Lei until today. He didn't know what Shen Jintai and Zheng Siqi knew about it, nor did he know as much as they did. He had been following Bai Qingquan for several years, so it could be said that he had been his most ardent supporter, yet Bai Qingquan had treated him like this. He should be the closest to Bai Qingquan!

And this Shi Lei. What the fuck? He didn't even graduate from junior high, yet he was a little boss of a decoration company? Even if he grew up to look like Pan'an1 and Song Yu2, he'd still not be worthy of Bai Qingquan.

1A literary leader in Western Jin and was referred to as the most beautiful man in ancient times.
2Chinese poet of the late Warring States Period.

He planned to outdrink Shi Lei tonight and embarrass him. This man was either here for fame or wealth. After all, in the entertainment industry, this kind of thing was quite common. Too often, he'd seen female celebrities get carried away by love and get cheated by some scumbag. With Shi Lei's identity and background, it didn't seem that he was any better than those types of scumbags.

"He's here." Bai Qingquan got up as he picked up his phone. "I'll pick him up."

"You sit down." Qian Wei got up and said, "I'll go."

"I told him our private room number. You can pick him up in the hallway."

Qian Wei went out. As soon as he left the door, he saw a waiter leading a tall man over. From a glance, his appearance was much lower than his expectations, about as good as your average passerby. The person looked energetic but had a ruffian look to him. With a band-aid on his chin, it only added to his look and made people worry more.

"Shi Lei?"

Shi Lei nodded.

"I'm Qian Wei." He stretched out his hand.

Shi Lei shook his hand.

"They are all in there. Come in."

As soon as he turned around, he saw that Bai Qingquan had opened the door and poked his head out to look.

When Shi Lei entered, he saw several familiar faces. Shen Jintai and Zheng Siqi were now all big stars who were widely popular.

Shen Jintai took the lead and stretched out his hand. "Hello, we're good friends of Qingquan. Do you still need an introduction?"

Shi Lei shook his hand and said, "I know you all."

Zheng Siqi also shook his hand.

"Sit down. What do you want to drink? We have all kinds of alcohol," Qian Wei said.

Shi Lei sat down on the sofa, and Bai Qingquan sat down beside him, acting a bit shy. He felt like he was leading his partner to meet his parents for the first time, so he was nervous, and it was estimated that Shi Lei was also nervous.

"Xiao Bai, do you want to drink?" Zheng Siqi said, "If you're not drinking, move aside."

Bai Qingquan smiled, then got up and sat opposite of them.

"Well, Jintai is filming, so it's rare to have him back. We just made a last-minute appointment," Bai Qingquan said with a smile. "Have you eaten yet? Would you like something to eat?"